• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Super Cute Vid

Wow! He's kind of getting the idea, isn't he? And this was just a puppy! Pretty amazing.

Daisy is very smart, but she's not vocal in any way, so I wouldn't have a prayer of teaching her anything like that. I haven't been able to even teach her to bark on command. She's just a very quiet little doggy 99% of the time. The only exception is when she sees another dog.

That is really cute:) Andy ''talks'' a lot, especially when we have our huging morning or when I come home from work... It's at least ten minutes, when he is lying on my face and telling me, how he was:rolleyes: And kissing me after every second ''word'';) Oh yeah, we really love each other too:D

Back