PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Names!

cavlover07
8th April 2009, 03:37 AM
Im getting a cavalier puppy in August and im really excited! Dunno if im getting a boy or a girl yet, but im trying to think up names! All i know is the puppy is going to be blehniem color. Anyone have any suggestions? Or any websites with some good puppy names?

Thankss! :)

kmatt
8th April 2009, 03:57 AM
Look at meaning of names in different languages and decide based on that. Cavvy's came from spain and that is why I chose Anna. It means gracious, one who gives. And it is the name of the woman who identified Baby Jesus from the Bible.

tupup
8th April 2009, 10:40 AM
ive got a list going with about a 100 possible names on in case i get a 2nd, 3rd or even 4th pup LOL!! i think i just typed in baby name meanings? or similar. Bet you cant wait!

gocamping
8th April 2009, 05:15 PM
If you google dog names, there are alot of sites. Sometimes, it's a favorite place too.

Our lab Riley got her name, because we were trying to think of kids names when I was pregnant and my husband kept making comments on every name I would suggest. Finally, I said, fine, when we get a dog, I am naming her Riley!

Libby is short for Liberty, since her litter was born on July 3rd, so close to the 4th.

Fletcher's name is because I used to love the show "Murder she wrote" and the first movie my husband and I went to on a date was Fletch with Chevy Chase.

I can't wait to see what you pick and pictures, of course!