• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

High quality omega 3 fish oil?

shippers

I am wanting to buy some high quality omega 3 fish oil for our dogs to add to their diet. I saw this recommended by Pat in the health section whilst reading about MVD. Can anyone recommend a good oil that is available in the UK and where to buy it from?

Oh yes, I am also looking for some. My vet suggested a bottle of Welactin I think its called but it was rather expensive. Any suggestions of ones available in the US also?

Hi

Have a look for Kronch salmon oil I bought some came today About £28.00 for 2.50 ltrs ,have used it for the last 18 months just a squirt overtheit food.

I buy human grade 1000mg Omega-3 fish oil softgels on sale at the drug store. A bottle of 180 costs around $7.00. I just put one softgel in with their food in the morning every other day.

Back