• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Saying hello!

Cynnalia

Hi everyone! I'm so delighted to find such a wonderful place for Cav lovers!

I'm a 38-year old graphic designer living in beautiful Southern Oregon. I'm originally from the San Francisco Bay Area but moved up north to escape the Silicon Valley rat race. I love it here, and so did my sweet fur-baby, Lancelot. :)

I was very lucky to share the last thirteen years with a beautiful Blenheim boy and the joy and love he gave me and my family was boundless! It was very heart-wrenching a couple of weeks ago to have to say good-bye to him. He will always be missed.

I was so happy, however, to see Lance's breeder is still breeding beautiful Cavs and Fate has smiled on me - she has an adorable little tri-color boy available. After my vacation at the end of the month, I will be welcoming little Tristan into my home. :lotsaluv:

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

icon_welcome Cynnalia and congratulations on your soon to be Tristan-he's beautiful. I lived in Grants Pass years ago and it was a lovely place. You will find a lot of information here on this forum -so enjoy.

Welcome Deborah. How wonderful to have loved your boy for 13 beautiful years. I am so sorry for your loss but equally thrilled to hear of your new boy, Tristan. How neat that you will be able to continue with your original breeder.

Back