PDA

View Full Version : Board may be offline today/this weekend

Karlin
9th April 2009, 03:24 PM
Have a lot of work to do across all my sites as I need need to shift sites and databases around so the board may be offline for a while. It may just be a short period or it may be a day or over the weekend. Just a heads up in advance! I have one hosting package expiring tomorrow and am not sure what will happen in an interim period of moving things around.

*Pauline*
9th April 2009, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the warning :) I have my daughters boy friend coming to visit from Sweden so I will either be too busy to come online or I will be desperate to come on for some solace :rolleyes:

Cathy Moon
9th April 2009, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the 'heads up'! I will miss everyone terribly - will have to come up with something to do during my CavTalk time slots! :-? h*lp :lol: I'll be vigilantly checking for when it's back up... :cffee:

:thnku::thnku::thnku:Karlin, thanks for all you do to keep this board up and running - my favorite place to come to on the entire Internet!

Karlin
9th April 2009, 03:54 PM
Things should be normal until either later tonight or tomorrow. I am going to try this port either tonight or tomorrow morning I think. Trying to minimise downtime but given that one package expires and may do so before I move everything... Just not sure.

Ciren
9th April 2009, 03:57 PM
Karlin how hard would it be to get a chat room set up? or am i pushing my luck here?

tupup
9th April 2009, 07:14 PM
Karlin i dont know how to do the clever Quote box thing(yes im a numpty!) so can i just echo Cathy Moons thanks for all you do & im so glad youve got this site as its so good to meet others as obsessed with Cavaliers as i am! hope the shift goes smoothly for you:)

Jpup
9th April 2009, 07:57 PM
Ditto the thanks to Karlin, i think we are all lucky to have this site

Ciren
9th April 2009, 10:04 PM
here here