• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Board may be offline today/this weekend

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Have a lot of work to do across all my sites as I need need to shift sites and databases around so the board may be offline for a while. It may just be a short period or it may be a day or over the weekend. Just a heads up in advance! I have one hosting package expiring tomorrow and am not sure what will happen in an interim period of moving things around.

Thanks for the warning :) I have my daughters boy friend coming to visit from Sweden so I will either be too busy to come online or I will be desperate to come on for some solace :rolleyes:

Thanks for the 'heads up'! I will miss everyone terribly - will have to come up with something to do during my CavTalk time slots! :-? h*lp :lol: I'll be vigilantly checking for when it's back up... :cffee:

:thnku::thnku::thnku:Karlin, thanks for all you do to keep this board up and running - my favorite place to come to on the entire Internet!

Things should be normal until either later tonight or tomorrow. I am going to try this port either tonight or tomorrow morning I think. Trying to minimise downtime but given that one package expires and may do so before I move everything... Just not sure.

Karlin how hard would it be to get a chat room set up? or am i pushing my luck here?

Karlin i dont know how to do the clever Quote box thing(yes im a numpty!) so can i just echo Cathy Moons thanks for all you do & im so glad youve got this site as its so good to meet others as obsessed with Cavaliers as i am! hope the shift goes smoothly for you:)

Back