• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Walk in the Forest

rosiesmum

A Walk in the Forest (test)

We went to the local forest this morning - I'm so glad we are going to the groomers tomorrow because Rosie had so much foilage in her coat, I'm still picking it out :yikes

Wait for me mum!
Rosie001-1.jpg

Rosie003-1.jpg

Trust Rosie to find the mud!
Rosie004-1.jpg

Rosie015-1.jpg

Rosie016.jpg

Last edited:
aw what lovely pics! Rosie certainly looks happy! sometimes it can be ages after our walk i might find a twig in Rubes tail usually with an awful "what the.." moment, i always check her paws& ears after but those fluffy tails smuggle allsorts in;)
like Rosie, Rubes will somehow find the mud, she goes out of her way to avoid puddles but any mud & she's there. little monster!:D

Looks like Rosie was having a great time. She has such a happy face.
I love the first and last picture.

Nothing makes me more happy than a nice trip to the forrest,beach or mountains with my doggies....Their pure happiness is so contagious and its well worth a few hours of grooming afterwards:cool:
Lil´Rosie looks thrilled in the pics:flwr:

Back