PDA

View Full Version : Reuben

Janice
19th April 2009, 11:37 PM
Hi, my name is Janice and I'm new here. I'd like to introduce Reuben, He is 11 weeks old now and we have had him a week.
Apart from the neverending piddling and pooping he is a real star.
Goes all night in his crate with no noise and no wees. :thmbsup:

http://www.janicehobbs.com/Reuben3.jpg

Charlifarley
20th April 2009, 05:03 PM
Welcome Janice, you will find this site invaluable, as I have. Don't worry, the pooping and peeing eventually stops.:D
Your puppy is really the cutest little fella ever, he is so sweet, I just want to give him a cuddle! :hug:

Brian M
20th April 2009, 05:12 PM
Hi Janice

And most wellcome and He is Absolutely A Beauty you are a lucky lady:)

heather r
20th April 2009, 05:15 PM
A big welcome to you and Reuben. He is adorable. Hang in there, eventually the never ending need for trips outside will slow and you will enjoy your pup even more.

Our Abigail is almost 10 months and is almost house trained. I'm still watching her as we allow her more freedom in the house.

Heather R

Sabby
20th April 2009, 05:26 PM
He is the cutest. And I love these pink paws. :lotsaluv:

Mom of Jato
20th April 2009, 05:47 PM
He looks like a little sweetie! ;) Even though the puppy stage is alot of work, enjoy because it goes by soooo fast.

*Pauline*
20th April 2009, 05:48 PM
What a beautiful pup :lotsaluv:

luvhavinbgtwins
20th April 2009, 05:54 PM
What a cute pup...I am new also and our little guy is 14 weeks..it gets better...we watch him very closely and take him out every hour or so...and he now goes to the door everytime now...and he goes when he just wants to play also......I know we are not 100 % but I feel we are getting there fast...what a cutie....we will all be there before we all know it..:)

tupup
20th April 2009, 06:04 PM
Ruebens just gorgeous, i really like that name too! welcome Janice, keep posting his pics, nothing cheers my day up more than puppy pics:D

harleyfarley
20th April 2009, 06:20 PM
that is just so sweet, keep an eye on him with the pooping and peeing, it does take quite a long while, be gentle and kind and he will reward you a thousand times over. di

Mindysmom
20th April 2009, 06:46 PM
He's gorgeous.

davey
20th April 2009, 07:00 PM
cl*pCongratulations..he is sooo adorable!! The pees and all will be a thing of the past before u know it !!

jasperpaw
20th April 2009, 08:02 PM
icon_welcome - Ruebens is a beautiful little puppy.:)

harrysmum
20th April 2009, 08:20 PM
Hello to you both! Reuben is truly gorgeous, with looks like that he will get away with anything. The house training is a frustrating process but it does end eventually, something I have to keep reminding myself as I'm still going thro the process with Charlie, just keep patient, they are only babies!!:p

kmatt
20th April 2009, 08:44 PM
Hang in there, I'm at home with an 8 wk old Blem Girl named Anna and we are outside after every nap and ever hour or so. I can't wait till she is a couple more months old and I don't have to take her out at six, but I'm really enjoying this puppy stage right now.:wggle:

stacy710
20th April 2009, 09:14 PM
Hi Janice,
He is gorgeous !! He looks alot like our Jackson. We got him a few weeks ago. Congratulations !!

Brenda in SC
21st April 2009, 01:54 AM
How can you not love a face like that!!!!! AWWWWW. What an awesome first post Janice! icon_welcome to you and Rueben. You will love this board - I have learned so much from everyone here. Is this your first cav?? Rudy is my first...I am now BEGGING my OH for a tri-color.

Joshua
21st April 2009, 02:08 AM
love your picture...I have 2 pups, one 10mo and one almost 4 months and I'm also dealing with constant trips outside as well as watching her every second of the day when she is out and about with us...potty training can be challenging at times, but as others have mentioned --- so worth the loving, adorable, fun puppy kisses and puppy stage...

congrats on your new puppy!

rajacadoo
22nd April 2009, 09:39 AM
Hi Janice,

:luv: Rueben is just adorable can't wait for more pics :snap:
Welcome to the sight anything you need to know will be right here. :lotsaluv:

Rajacadoo

rajacadoo
22nd April 2009, 09:41 AM
BTW, took me almost ten months for my girl to learn "potty training" but my boy it only took a few days :eek: :eek:. It depends on the dog i suppose.
Welcome again :lotsaluv:

brotymo
22nd April 2009, 06:28 PM
He is gorgeous! You will be past the wee and poo state before you know it!

team bella
22nd April 2009, 06:44 PM
H e's lovely, you're so lucky

Janice
23rd April 2009, 07:41 PM
How can you not love a face like that!!!!! AWWWWW. What an awesome first post Janice! icon_welcome to you and Rueben. You will love this board - I have learned so much from everyone here. Is this your first cav?? Rudy is my first...I am now BEGGING my OH for a tri-color.

Im already thinking of a Blenheim in a year or so!! (but dont tell OH!!) :p

Janice
24th April 2009, 08:15 PM
He is now 11 weeks and I can see he has grown! At least his hair has!!!

http://www.janicehobbs.com/Reuben-8small.jpg

Mackie
30th April 2009, 04:16 PM
He is perfect! I love his little eyes! and ears of course!

Brenda in SC
30th April 2009, 06:07 PM
Ok, looking at that face, that settles it!! We are now in serious negotiations for a second.

jasperpaw
30th April 2009, 08:07 PM
Oh he has such a beautiful face, full of mischief - he has changed a lot since your first photo posted.:l*v:

jld
30th April 2009, 09:20 PM
Oh my gosh, he is too adorable. I want a tri so much... Judy and Dixie

heather r
30th April 2009, 09:49 PM
What an adorable face:w*w:

Heather R

Janice
1st May 2009, 12:37 PM
Thanks all, he is my little poppet. I have never ever loved a dog this much!!! Might be because all my other dogs have been outside or at least on the ground... whereas this little mite gets cuddles on the sofa and lays round my neck!!!

Ive softened in my old age! Or it might be that my boys are now 21 & 18 and mummy needed cuddles!! :D :lotsaluv:

Louise1823
3rd May 2009, 10:24 PM
He is too cute for words - I love the 11 week old pic, he looks even cuddlier with his longer hair..
I've seriously got to stop looking through the puppy pics - Im getting puppy broody again :lol:

Masterofsparks
4th May 2009, 05:44 AM
Such a cutie! I really loved the photo!

heather r
4th May 2009, 08:55 PM
How much weight has he gained since you got him and what does he now weigh?

Heather R

Janice
5th May 2009, 07:54 PM
Im sorry,, I have no idea!!! Ive not weighed him. His legs are much longer and he can actually run forwards fast. When we first got him he was a little barrell with 4 stumps at the corners and he toddled!! :l*v:

brotymo
6th May 2009, 04:55 AM
Im sorry,, I have no idea!!! Ive not weighed him. His legs are much longer and he can actually run forwards fast. When we first got him he was a little barrell with 4 stumps at the corners and he toddled!! :l*v:
Oh my gosh, I was grinning at your description of him. I remember those days. How precious they look!

heather r
6th May 2009, 05:01 PM
Janice. I also remember when I first saw our Abigail I thought that she was so tiny. I was almost afraid to pick her up.

ow at almost 10 months she is the Queen of our house according to my husband. She really has funny ways and stands her groung at 12 pounds versus our 70 pound Golden:jump:

Enjoy your pup:thmbsup:

Heather R

pippa
6th May 2009, 10:15 PM
He is adorable...I love baby tri's :)

Janice
18th May 2009, 11:09 PM
Here is my special little man, Reuben, at 3 and a half months.
I took these this evening.

http://www.janicehobbs.com/Reuben-9439.jpg

http://www.janicehobbs.com/Reuben-9427.jpg

Mom of Jato
18th May 2009, 11:15 PM
He is just precious! :biggrin: Please keep us updated with pictures- it is fun to watch them grow.

Nicki
6th June 2009, 07:49 PM
Hi Janice lovely to see you here :D {Mrs Happy Haggis here!!}

Reuben looks wonderful, what a wee darling.

Glad you are enjoying him - and keep going with the photos, they are fabulous.

What is the backdrop in the last one please? Is it a sheet?

Janice
6th June 2009, 09:26 PM
What is the backdrop in the last one please? Is it a sheet?

Hi Nicki

he is on a white duvet and about 8 feet behind is a white sheet on the wall. two strobes behind him onto the wall and one at the front just to the camera's right and a bit above.

sounds complicated but im sure trev can sort it out!!!

Nicki
6th June 2009, 11:22 PM
Thanks Janice that's really helpful - we're always experimenting with backdrops and lighting, so it's great to get new ideas.

heather r
7th June 2009, 08:49 PM
Reuben appears quite content with his posing:lotsaluv:

Heather R