• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Reuben

Janice

Reuben (UPDATED 12 WEEKS)

Hi, my name is Janice and I'm new here. I'd like to introduce Reuben, He is 11 weeks old now and we have had him a week.
Apart from the neverending piddling and pooping he is a real star.
Goes all night in his crate with no noise and no wees. (y)

Reuben3.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Janice, you will find this site invaluable, as I have. Don't worry, the pooping and peeing eventually stops.:D
Your puppy is really the cutest little fella ever, he is so sweet, I just want to give him a cuddle! :hug:

Last edited:
A big welcome to you and Reuben. He is adorable. Hang in there, eventually the never ending need for trips outside will slow and you will enjoy your pup even more.

Our Abigail is almost 10 months and is almost house trained. I'm still watching her as we allow her more freedom in the house.

Heather R

He looks like a little sweetie! ;) Even though the puppy stage is alot of work, enjoy because it goes by soooo fast.

What a cute pup...I am new also and our little guy is 14 weeks..it gets better...we watch him very closely and take him out every hour or so...and he now goes to the door everytime now...and he goes when he just wants to play also......I know we are not 100 % but I feel we are getting there fast...what a cutie....we will all be there before we all know it..:)

Ruebens just gorgeous, i really like that name too! welcome Janice, keep posting his pics, nothing cheers my day up more than puppy pics:D

that is just so sweet, keep an eye on him with the pooping and peeing, it does take quite a long while, be gentle and kind and he will reward you a thousand times over. di

cl*pCongratulations..he is sooo adorable!! The pees and all will be a thing of the past before u know it !!

Hello to you both! Reuben is truly gorgeous, with looks like that he will get away with anything. The house training is a frustrating process but it does end eventually, something I have to keep reminding myself as I'm still going thro the process with Charlie, just keep patient, they are only babies!!:p

Hang in there, I'm at home with an 8 wk old Blem Girl named Anna and we are outside after every nap and ever hour or so. I can't wait till she is a couple more months old and I don't have to take her out at six, but I'm really enjoying this puppy stage right now.:wggle:

Hi Janice,
He is gorgeous !! He looks alot like our Jackson. We got him a few weeks ago. Congratulations !!

How can you not love a face like that!!!!! AWWWWW. What an awesome first post Janice! icon_welcome to you and Rueben. You will love this board - I have learned so much from everyone here. Is this your first cav?? Rudy is my first...I am now BEGGING my OH for a tri-color.

cute pic

love your picture...I have 2 pups, one 10mo and one almost 4 months and I'm also dealing with constant trips outside as well as watching her every second of the day when she is out and about with us...potty training can be challenging at times, but as others have mentioned --- so worth the loving, adorable, fun puppy kisses and puppy stage...

congrats on your new puppy!

Hi Janice,

:luv: Rueben is just adorable can't wait for more pics :snap:
Welcome to the sight anything you need to know will be right here. :lotsaluv:

Rajacadoo

BTW, took me almost ten months for my girl to learn "potty training" but my boy it only took a few days :eek: :eek:. It depends on the dog i suppose.
Welcome again :lotsaluv:

Back