• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

quick update

vikki

I posted the other day about maile just ignoring me. I have started to call her and get her attention by using different words and doing things like putting on her collar and leash in different places than usual. she seems to be paying more attention and more responsive. maybe she was just getting tired of hearing me say the same old thing, over and over again! so I hope she keeps it up. guess the girl likes a little variety :)

I am glad something is working for you. It’s nice to see even a little change.
My Ebony who is just over two likes to be naughty in the garden like chasing birds and jumping over my little fence into the flower borders. I always shout at her and she just stands there and looks at me. Since we had Harley I have noticed that when I call him in a high pitched praising voice I call it puppy talk ebony is responding to it as well. So now I stand in the garden calling Ebony like I call Harley. And my Neighbours must think that I’m a nutter:eek: . But it works. :w**h**:

Back