• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Isle of Dogs Shampoo

linderbelle

I just got an e-mail from Bath and Body Works that they now sell Isle of Dogs Products. Not sure if its in the store but its definitely online and with Bath and Body Works if you spend $65.00 you can get free shipping which is definitely a big savings. I hope they carry it in the stores too but on the webpage it states online only. The free shipping code is:

FREESHIP65

Should have put this under shopaholics category --sorry-but I can't move it. Tried but editting doesn't give that option unfortunately. Sorry.

Last edited:
THANKS! I am very excited about this one!

I know I have heard a lot that people buy the Evening Primrose Shampoo but what about conditioners?

Also, online it says its "exclusively online" so I dont think its in stores.

Has anyone ever tried the Pethead dog shampoo? I noticed that Bath and Body Works is also selling that brand.

Carrie,
The number 51 conditioner is awesome! I have used it on both Bandit and Lizzie. I use the number 20 on the furnishings (makes them very full) and the number 10 (evening primrose) everywhere else (very conditioning and smells awesome!) and the number 51 conditioner on the body to help the coat lay flat, but not on furnishings. I also love the grooming spray. Everyone comments on the shine and softness of Bandit and Lizzie's coats. They are never itchy or flaky either. My mother commented that they felt as soft as a bunny when she was stroking them (she was here for a visit last week) and I must say that is a good comparison. I know cavalier's coats are soft, but this shampoo really enhances that.

One thing I did notice on the site is that they are not carrying the bigger bottles of shampoo/conditioner etc. I guess the best thing is to figure out whether its cheaper on the dog of isles website vs Bath and Body Works. Have to figure out ounce to ounce plus the shipping etc. to see. Wonder why they aren't carrying the bigger bottles?

I have found the cheapest place to buy the products is at dog shows. They tend to discount it there and you have no shipping. If you look at onofrio.com or infodog.com you can get all the schedules of upcoming dog shows and find one near you. They always have vendors set up.

I'm using the puppy shampoo. I diluted it 5:1 with is 2x as strong as the max dilution of 10:1. Anna HATES baths, but atleast when she is done with the bath she smells nice and her puppy coat is just SOOO soft after I use the conditioner. Luckily she is small and the shampoo and conditioner can be used nearly every day. I've had to bath her 2x, once right after getting her from the breeder to get rid of her "funk" and again after she rolled in poo only 2 days later. And earlier she fell in the pool and popped up and began swimming like at pro at 8 wks.

Oh, I am excited about this. Thank you, Linda, for letting us know about this site. I will definitely be ordering from them. Judy:eek:

Back