• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sort of an Crazy question

luvhavinbgtwins

Does your pup get so goofy they just jump around like a rabbit alot and just tumble fall...he thinks he is super man by jumping down our 3 stairs off our deck and then sometimes just tumbles and falls and rolls over...,I dont want him to get hurt...I normally carry him so he doesnt do this but when he is playing he is so fast and I cant catch him...

Also he LOVES dandelion's (sp?) does anyone have this problem and if so what do you use to get ride of them that is safe....he is eating them..and for some odd reason we have tons this year...I guess that is how it works doesnt it LOL!!!

:thnku:

Holly's like that!!!!!!!
She "springs" like a rabbit, bounds all over the place and has been known to crouch down and pounce exactly like a cat! She gives us hours of entertainment with her crazy ways!
She often falls over too but she's never hurt herself, she just goes at it again!

She's mad about dandelions too, was just talking to OH about this on Sun. We seem to have loads in the garden this year. He reckons it's cos of her pee (we didn't have her last spring).
Dunno if they're dangerous but He always pulls them up just in case, we don't use any pesticides where our pets are.:p

I'd block off anywhere that a dog could fall three feet esp. a puppy -- that's very high (eg that would be considered an unsafe height even for an adult cavalier doing agility jumps) and not a great idea; we had someone a while back on the board whose puppy jumped off a bed and badly broke a leg. I'd run a baby gate across those stairs.

Don;t think dandeliaons are any problem, just be sure they are not in areas that have been sprayed with pesticide. (y)

Thank you yes I would never spray them w/any thing dangerous...but didnt know if anything was safe..I might have to go out and pick them even if there is 100 out there....

as far as jumping I am trying to get him to walk down more but that is the only way outside to the grass ......so I guess I have going to have to some how Make him walk and just stand there or something.

Is he good on the lead?
If so maybe you could try putting it on to lead him outside & give a little treat when he walks down beside you? Once he becomes used to it maybe try getting him to walk to heel beside you down the steps?

Back