PDA

View Full Version : online med

harleyfarley
22nd April 2009, 05:39 PM
Anyone buy rimadyl or other vet medications online. di

linderbelle
22nd April 2009, 06:25 PM
I don't buy rimadyl but I do buy sentinel and optimune. Just order it and give my vet's name and they verify it with vet I guess. Cheaper and with the vet bills the last 2 months I need all the help I can get. Abbey's gabapentin is compounded and liquid so can't do that online unfortunately.

Margaret C
24th April 2009, 12:10 AM
I get carprodyl ( rimadyl ) metacam, & prilactone from Petdrugs or Drugs Online. They are cheaper than my vet, even when paying nearly 4 for each private prescription. I usually qualify for free P & P.

You do have to shop around & compare prices, and make sure that you are buying from a genuine pharmacy site.

Gabapentin costs less at my vet than anywhere else (21 per 100 ) although most of their prices are at least half again what I pay online.

Frusemide is cheaper on the internet, but as it only costs a few pound per 100 tablets, by the time I add on the prescription charge it costs less to buy it from the vet.

Margaret C

Sandrac
25th April 2009, 03:07 PM
i buy Cinders Vetmedin from Vetuk, my vet gave me a prescription for 6 months for which I paid 10. Works out much cheaper that way.