• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

online med

I don't buy rimadyl but I do buy sentinel and optimune. Just order it and give my vet's name and they verify it with vet I guess. Cheaper and with the vet bills the last 2 months I need all the help I can get. Abbey's gabapentin is compounded and liquid so can't do that online unfortunately.

I get carprodyl ( rimadyl ) metacam, & prilactone from Petdrugs or Drugs Online. They are cheaper than my vet, even when paying nearly £4 for each private prescription. I usually qualify for free P & P.

You do have to shop around & compare prices, and make sure that you are buying from a genuine pharmacy site.

Gabapentin costs less at my vet than anywhere else (£21 per 100 ) although most of their prices are at least half again what I pay online.

Frusemide is cheaper on the internet, but as it only costs a few pound per 100 tablets, by the time I add on the prescription charge it costs less to buy it from the vet.

Margaret C

i buy Cinders Vetmedin from Vetuk, my vet gave me a prescription for 6 months for which I paid £10. Works out much cheaper that way.

Back