PDA

View Full Version : Harness

shippers
22nd April 2009, 09:49 PM
I was thinking of buying one of these harnesses to try out and was wondering if anyone on here has one? Are they good? Our dog trainer recommends them. They look soft and comfy

http://www.snugglepets.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=19_20_25

Kizzys Mum
23rd April 2009, 07:00 PM
Both Kizzy and Zara have these harnesses (not from this website, but they look the same). I'm really pleased with them - after having 2 Puppias break on Kizzy (who doesn't pull!) I think with 2 clips, there's less pressure on each clip than with a Puppia.
They look comfortable and nice on; also the head hole isn't too small to be a squeeze. So, recommended by us :thmbsup:

Sabby
24th April 2009, 11:23 PM
I got 2 of them. Bought them at Crufts this year. Not even expensive and worth every penny.

shippers
25th April 2009, 11:35 AM
I think I will order one for Sally. What sizes did you order? Not sure whether a size 2 or 3 would fit Sally. She's a larger size cav (not fat tho) at 10kg.

Sabby
25th April 2009, 06:41 PM
The ones we bought came in small, medium and large. We had a medium. For both my larger cavalier and my not so large cavalier. They are very adjustable.

Dublin
25th April 2009, 07:05 PM
I bought 2 of these at crufts 2 years ago & I HATED them!

Because the part that goes over the head could not be adjusted Leo managed to get out of his once & as Cass pulls I found hers stretched - I threw them both out after a couple of months as they looked awfull after being washed too.

(I use Puppias & sens-ible harnesses now)

Brian M
25th April 2009, 08:25 PM
Hi

I agree I got one to try for Daisy and the big problem was tugging it over her hear ,and she did not like it one bit
.:confused:

Kizzys Mum
25th April 2009, 10:41 PM
Kizzy weighs 11kg (not fat; just tall and long!) and she's a size 2. We've had ours for 2 months now and they still look ok. Depends on the dog I suppose! Zara does pull a bit, so we'll see what hers is like in a few more months...