PDA

View Full Version : Dog Sleepover Home Boarding - Open for the summer!

TKC
26th April 2009, 10:20 PM
Hey all,

Just to let you all know that we have a new website here www.dogsleepover.com which is still being developed and we are now taking the summer bookings which tends to be busy (can't wait for all the cavvy babies)

Anyway we need some testimonials for the website so if you wouldn't mind either posting here or sending a quickie to dogsleepover@gmail.com with permission to use your comments.

For those of you new to the board. We do home boarding which means the dogs stay in our home when you go away.

Karlin
26th April 2009, 10:22 PM
The site looks good! My four can give a testimonial... :lol:

tupup
26th April 2009, 10:42 PM
What a super idea& your site looks good, if i ever left Rubes for a holiday i would want to find somewhere like yours for her, a princess gets used to her home comforts!

amanda L
26th April 2009, 11:36 PM
My gang will send on a testimonial too :D

kmatt
27th April 2009, 01:50 AM
Your price and contact us doesn't work on the website, thought I'd let you know.

TKC
30th April 2009, 11:58 PM

Chelle & Rex
1st May 2009, 01:13 AM
Even though Rex hasnt stayed with you I'd like to say I'd have absolutely no worries leaving him with you after meeting you several times. IF we get to go away this year we'll defo be looking into this.

~Best of luck with your new venture :)

TKC
3rd May 2009, 10:36 PM
Ah thanks. We have been minding doggies for a while now. But had to stop when DTI opened daycare. Now Phil is at home full time to mind the little ones and of course take the never ending reams of photos.. we can offer them all that they need :)

jld
3rd May 2009, 10:44 PM
Oh, how I wished I lived closer to you....however, I am on the other side of the ocean....