• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

our wedding (with Giles!)

RossM

how could our day possibly be special without our little boy in attendance!!

:)

gileswedding2.jpg

gileswedding1.jpg

That is fabulous! how lovely to share your special day with your little man.:)

Congratulations

Hi Rossm

And congragulations ,beautiful pic with beautiful people and of course a beautiful Cavalier

Best Wishes
Brian M

Congratulations on your marriage, the photograph is fabulous and all three of you look amazing. Giles of course matches perfectly with the outfits!
sign0199.gif

Sins

Hi Again RossM

Just to put a spin on it we could always say we are so happy to see that the outfits you chose matches the one Giles wears,:confused: but you two do look so very happy and content .:):lotsaluv:

Congrats! What absolutely gorgeous pictures, and a cavalier is obviously the perfect accessory to that lovely dress and handsome kilt! :)

Congratulations! That is so great you included your little guy in your special day. :d*g: You all look wonderful, and very happy.

Great pictures! I love your flowers, they're very pretty. I'm getting married in 6 weeks and would love to have our 2 boys there, but I don't think they're calm enough to be there...they would be running around hunting for squirrels or peeing on things...typical little boys :rolleyes:

Congratulations, everything is beautiful and all 3 of you look so happy!

Congratulations to the three of you:rah: May you have many many years of happiness and Giles train your owners very well:) Really great wedding :snap:

Heather R

Last edited:
Wow what beautiful pictures. You look such a happy trio. Loving the dress too. Wishing you all the very best for your future cl*p

Congratulations, you're so lucky to have your gorgeous guy there to help you both celebrate your day!:p

Back