• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sick again??

Gem

well today Chloe is completley better after what the vets put down to been a stomach upset but poor little Heidi has got sick. Excatly the same symptoms as Chloe had - refusing to eat, lethargic and vomiting - she has just started tonight
will take her to the vets in the morning - is it possible that dogs can catch bugs from each other like humans can??:confused:

yes my vet say so and also humans can has well can get it off the dogs
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

yep, I think Bandit got the stomach bug the kids have all had. He was doing a little vomiting for about 3 days (about twice a day, but he was still eating and acting okay) and he had diarrhea and still has it a little. The kids had the poop part of the problem for a good week and my son just got over it yesterday.
Long ago when my wolf, Shadow was a puppy, she caught strep throat from me. She was young or the vet said she probably would have had better resistance to it, but he said dogs and people certainly can and do pass things back and forth.

Hope everyone in your house is well soon!

My little pug, Cleo, had the vomiting all last night. She was pretty sleepy all day, but hungry tonight. I gave her boiled chicken and rice and am keeping my fingers crossed she doesn't get sick again tonight, and that Dixie doesn't "catch" it. Judy

Back