PDA

View Full Version : The Peoples Cavalier Petition -And Dogworld

Brian M
30th April 2009, 09:28 AM
Hi and Good Morning

Just a quick note to say our petition which was started by tupup is gathering more pace ,after numerous phone calls to our friends at above magazine and others after guidance by MC who have now been mentioned in above.

It looks as though our response when We HAD to include a link to The.Peoples.Club. Petition or T P C P. ,somehow the link does not work are their any members who can correct this please.

Thanks in Anticipation.

link to the dogworld comments

http://www.dogworld.co.uk/News/18-online-petition

and of course our link to The Peoples Cavalier Petition.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cDRJV2dGMkpUTldCanNEZDNkNC1hUXc6M A

Best Wishes To All and Thanks for Signing

tupup and Brain:):)

Margaret C
30th April 2009, 02:00 PM
Hope you get the link sorted .

Most of the letter page in Dog World is taken up with cavalier topics. There is a powerful letter from our HollyDolly and a detailed letter about the pain of SM from a human sufferer.
There are some other rebuttals of a letter that was published last week ( it attempted to downplay the seriousness & the pain of SM ), including a very sad letter from a pet owner with a four year old called 'Harry Hill'.
He describes Harry's breeder as one of those that questions the point of scanning for SM, and describes how he was offered no advice or help whatsoever when he informed her of the diagnosis.

Margaret C

Karlin
30th April 2009, 09:31 PM
I'd just call or email whoever you talked to and hopefully they will fix the link or add it to the main body of the story. :)

Brian M
30th April 2009, 10:03 PM
Hi

Emailed them at 2.00 pm today so I think its a person to person chat in the morning but also have Steve coming to my office to have a look at one of our office comps, hes our non cavalier animal lover whoose servers are hosting our petition so will also get him on the case .

tupup
30th April 2009, 10:26 PM
hope you & steve can fix it tomorrow- i can only say good luck as this bit sounds awful complicated to me!!

Cathy Moon
17th May 2009, 12:04 AM
Most of the letter page in Dog World is taken up with cavalier topics. There is a powerful letter from our HollyDolly and a detailed letter about the pain of SM from a human sufferer.
There are some other rebuttals of a letter that was published last week ( it attempted to downplay the seriousness & the pain of SM ), including a very sad letter from a pet owner with a four year old called 'Harry Hill'.
He describes Harry's breeder as one of those that questions the point of scanning for SM, and describes how he was offered no advice or help whatsoever when he informed her of the diagnosis.
Is there a link to the DW letter page? Today I was reading something unrelated to DW, but it really piqued my interest with regards to these letters.

HollyDolly
17th May 2009, 01:47 PM
Is there a link to the DW letter page? Today I was reading something unrelated to DW, but it really piqued my interest with regards to these letters.

Hi Cathy unfortunately there is no link to the letters page, but I am happy to send them to you by attachment if you would like that, or I could post them on the board but not sure of the legalities of doing this.

Nanette

Cathy Moon
17th May 2009, 05:53 PM
Hi Nanette, thanks for your kind offer, but I already have them. Interesting reading from an extended viewpoint...