• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Only 21 hours until I bring home my new pup!

Cynnalia

:w**h**:
I'm so excited!!! The long-awaited day is almost here and tomorrow I go to the airport to pick up my new tri-color puppy, Tristan! :D He flies in at 7:30 pm...I can't wait to see the little guy! He's got quite a trip ahead of him, coming from the East Coast to the West Coast, but I didn't want to get a Cavalier from anyone but Lance's breeder. Lance (my previous Cavalier) made the same journey 13 years ago...now Tristan follows in his paw prints. ;)

Thirteen years ago I lived in San Jose, however, and just had a 20 minute drive to the airport to pick up Lance. Now I live in Southern Oregon and Tristan has to fly into Portland. That's a four hour trip but my mom wants to go with me, so I'll have help driving, thank goodness. I won't get home tomorrow until past midnight, but on Saturday I'll take tons of pics and post the best! :snap:

:wggle:Congratulations!:wggle:

I remember last January when we were counting down the days till our little Yoko came to us via plane! I still remember her looking out of her little crate acting like we had been her parents all along!
Now we are waiting for our second who will be arriving on May 22nd!

How exciting! I am sure you will be having a hard time sleeping tonight! Post some pictures when you get him home.

How exciting.....congratulationsb*n*n* Judy and Dixie

PS can't wait to see pictures, and 13 years is such a long time to have had you beloved Lance.

exciting times!:) Hope the little guy is ok after his trip & soon makes himself at home, looking forward to some pics!!:snap:

Back