• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Spring Babies!

duncans_ma

While I have had there ages bumped up to 3 and 4 since I started posting again a month or two ago I just wanted to take a minute to wish my boys a very happy birthday.

Duncan turned 4 years old on April 4 - He is a picture of health and besides a couple of strange inguinal hernias as a puppy as never been more sick than a little ear infection. Heart perfect and still runs around with the excitement of the little baby we first brought home in 2005. :lotsaluv:

Arthur's birthday is TODAY, May 1, and he is now 3 years old - He is still small and spunky and loves so hard I sometimes think he may just come a part. Most of you know, Arthur has had his share of health problems but all are now very well managed and he is more settled and content in our current home than he has been anywhere. :lotsaluv:

:hppybdy: my lovely boys...thank you for the years of happiness you have given us and the many more to come.

:xfngr: Let's just hope you like your new 2-legged baby sister in July :xfngr:

Hi, I dont see people from Alabama on here often. Happy Birthday Boys and congratulations on the newest addition !:hppybdy:

Hi

And happy Birthday to Duncan and Arthur from Alabama and long may they continue for at least another ten years of good health they have so enjoyed.

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Brian
Poppy Daisy and Rosie

Back