PDA

View Full Version : Best way to deal with moulting?

lesjoanne
3rd May 2009, 05:15 PM
Tanner has just started to molt, which as you can imagine means everything and everyone seems to be covered in dog hairs!! Really just wondering what brushes people find the best to deal with the problem, and is there anything else, apart from vacuuming obviously, that we can do

inca
3rd May 2009, 05:34 PM
just keep brushing daily ..twice daily if needed it will all come out eventually x

lesjoanne
3rd May 2009, 05:36 PM
Thank you - poor thing looks like he has bum fluu all over at the moment. Cute though. Just noticed you are in Portsmouth - we are in Havant

Masterofsparks
3rd May 2009, 05:44 PM
In addition to my brushing I have been using a Furminator that I bought on Amazon and it get the fur that the brush misses.

harleyfarley
3rd May 2009, 05:55 PM
i know, i just brushed Harley and there is hair flying everywhere, must remember to do it more often. di

brotymo
3rd May 2009, 07:47 PM
I went to Petsmart this weekend and they had this oversized roller on a handle which is regularly almost $20.00 marked down for clearance. It was only $3.47 for the kit (handle and roller refill). I bought the last 3 they had! It is big (roller is 10 inches wide) and very sticky.
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2752860