• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Best way to deal with moulting?

lesjoanne

Tanner has just started to molt, which as you can imagine means everything and everyone seems to be covered in dog hairs!! Really just wondering what brushes people find the best to deal with the problem, and is there anything else, apart from vacuuming obviously, that we can do

just keep brushing daily ..twice daily if needed it will all come out eventually x

Thank you - poor thing looks like he has bum fluu all over at the moment. Cute though. Just noticed you are in Portsmouth - we are in Havant

In addition to my brushing I have been using a Furminator that I bought on Amazon and it get the fur that the brush misses.

i know, i just brushed Harley and there is hair flying everywhere, must remember to do it more often. di

Back