• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan's a handful!

*Pauline*

Dylan as a little pup.
278641838_dda088c712_o.jpg

And now, quite a handful! :lotsaluv: (Actually we have both grown!)
3498444026_5c87521e09.jpg

Dylan is beautiful Pauline BUT I look at your picture and I don't know how old are you but I do know that you have 2 grown children. My god how old were you when you had your first child. 13???????? Younger? I'm serious. I have two sons--27 and 30 and your picture just amazes me. Plastic surgery? What is your dang secret??????? lol I sure hope its a pill we can all take. lol

I feel for you dylan. My hooman keep making me lay in weird sitions all the time. Hang in there. Once I steal my hoomans plastic thingy I come bisit you.

-Anna

nooooooooooooo she got pregnant when she was 10 years old. Thats the truth. lol Come on Pauline I'm waiting for a response from you on this one--lol. Actually haven't signed off but you must not be on--lol.

nooooooooooooo she got pregnant when she was 10 years old. Thats the truth. lol Come on Pauline I'm waiting for a response from you on this one--lol. Actually haven't signed off but you must not be on--lol.

:lol: Thanks Linda. I'm 42 in September, Ash was 23 last week and Antonia is 22 in June. My secret is my Dad is from Sri Lanka so I have some resistance to sun damage and I wear a non greasy rehydration moisturizer (Aveeno) every night, sometimes in the day. I also had oily skin for many years until I went on the pill. Best thing I can suggest to anyone is use P20 sun filter everyday and Aveeno day and night. I've given Aveeno to lots of friends and only found one who didn't like it.

Aveeno.
http://www.aveeno.co.uk/products/moisturising-range/5

P20.
http://www.p20.co.uk/

I wish i lived near you,would love to kiss and cuddle him.Bet hes a hot water bottle.I love it when Archie on the bed with me.

Back