• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Desert Sudz and Ikaia spray

luvhavinbgtwins

I went to the groomer today they werent in at the time to tell me what they used...so the lady at the front counter went back and showed me what they used...Not sure exactly what they used on Rex but she said they used.

Desert Sudz shampoo and cont. she beleives in Dirty Dog

What do you think of this? I cant seem to find that Dirty Dog kind

As far as spray, they use Ikaria

Now he smelled so great...for a few days on the head the rest had to be washed the next morning due to he wet all over his crate ...but I loved the smell so much.
I need to find something that last...all I use now is Baby shampoo which he still smells like wet dog...the same I use on my kids body..
I had a shampoo from walmart but it stinks bad.

I can call back in on wednesday to talk to the lady who did Rex but I was curious on what you thought...I am not sure if the smell I really like was the shampoo the cont. or the spray...

Thanks

Back