View Full Version : A Royal Flush -CT Calendar May

Brian M
5th May 2009, 10:13 AM
Hello and Good Morning

After a horrible Bank Holiday Monday I came into work this morning and flipped over our calendar to May which I forgot to do on Friday ,and WOW what beautiful Cavaliers all four of them and their ears are unbelieveable ,what a joy to have and I bet a lot of hard work to keep them all looking so superb,I wonder who the lucky person is who keeps them company.:)

5th May 2009, 06:33 PM
Thanks Brian - glad you like the photo :D

For those whom don't have a calendar this year, it's this photo:

Left to right, Teddy; our precious Rupert {sadly now at the Bridge}; Tizzi {whom belongs to a friend but lived with us for about a year} and Daisy {whom lives nearby and often comes to visit and for sleepovers :)}

5th May 2009, 07:50 PM
Nicki, they are all just beautiful!!! I was also wondering whose they were since the calendar didn't say.

What a great pic.

5th May 2009, 07:55 PM
WOW ! They're just beautiful. GREAT picture !

5th May 2009, 08:29 PM
Nikki, they are all gorgeous!

Cathy T
5th May 2009, 09:50 PM
That is such an oustanding picture....and I love seeing darling Rupert there. He was such a love.

Brian M
5th May 2009, 10:30 PM
Oh Nikki

I am so so sorry about that thread I honestly forgot who they were ,and having just come in and then onto CT after reading my emails and your post I feel so awful having probably brought back horrible memories for you ,it was just that when I turned the page over this morning I just stopped and was totally overcome by the sheer beauty of all four of them together ,and now I know that your once in a lifetime beautiful boy Rupert who I should of recognised was there I feel so bad and I do so apologise it was posted in innocence and without prior thought .:(
Please forgive my error.
Kindest Thoughts

5th May 2009, 11:15 PM
Your beloved Rupert how lovely to see him, although his coat has been put away for the summer I did think of him every time holly had it on and his beatiful photo still adorns our living room wall.

Still thinking of you Nicki.

5th May 2009, 11:25 PM
Bless you Brian but please don't upset yourself - I have photos of Rupert up at home, a beautiful one above the fireplace and he is still a part of our lives, we talk about him and often remember the times he made us laugh - and when he was naughty!!

I'm pleased that the calendar photo brigthened your day :) - sorry to hear you'd had a bad bank holiday though.

Nanette, it is very special to us that you wanted to share Rupert - I'm glad he is with you too. I know how much you must miss Cassie - I hope that like us, you are now able to remember the happier days. :flwr: x

8th May 2009, 05:46 AM
I loved the photo! One of each color! I loved the ears they are so beautiful!!