• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Royal Flush -CT Calendar May

Brian M

Hello and Good Morning

After a horrible Bank Holiday Monday I came into work this morning and flipped over our calendar to May which I forgot to do on Friday ,and WOW what beautiful Cavaliers all four of them and their ears are unbelieveable ,what a joy to have and I bet a lot of hard work to keep them all looking so superb,I wonder who the lucky person is who keeps them company.:)

Thanks Brian - glad you like the photo :D

For those whom don't have a calendar this year, it's this photo:

medium.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/trevorhughes/image/104644707/medium.jpg

Left to right, Teddy; our precious Rupert {sadly now at the Bridge}; Tizzi {whom belongs to a friend but lived with us for about a year} and Daisy {whom lives nearby and often comes to visit and for sleepovers :)}

Nicki, they are all just beautiful!!! I was also wondering whose they were since the calendar didn't say.

What a great pic.

That is such an oustanding picture....and I love seeing darling Rupert there. He was such a love.

Oh Nikki

I am so so sorry about that thread I honestly forgot who they were ,and having just come in and then onto CT after reading my emails and your post I feel so awful having probably brought back horrible memories for you ,it was just that when I turned the page over this morning I just stopped and was totally overcome by the sheer beauty of all four of them together ,and now I know that your once in a lifetime beautiful boy Rupert who I should of recognised was there I feel so bad and I do so apologise it was posted in innocence and without prior thought .:(
Please forgive my error.
Kindest Thoughts
Yours
Brian:(

Your beloved Rupert how lovely to see him, although his coat has been put away for the summer I did think of him every time holly had it on and his beatiful photo still adorns our living room wall.

Still thinking of you Nicki.
Love
Nanette

Bless you Brian but please don't upset yourself - I have photos of Rupert up at home, a beautiful one above the fireplace and he is still a part of our lives, we talk about him and often remember the times he made us laugh - and when he was naughty!!

I'm pleased that the calendar photo brigthened your day :) - sorry to hear you'd had a bad bank holiday though.

Nanette, it is very special to us that you wanted to share Rupert - I'm glad he is with you too. I know how much you must miss Cassie - I hope that like us, you are now able to remember the happier days. :flwr: x

Back