• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I spoke to groomer today to get the name they used on Rex

I believe I have seen that brand @ Petsmart. Might check their website! Good Luck!

All I seen at petsmart is
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2752759

Have you ever used the spray I listed....I love that spray smell , When Rex had that on I could just snuggle and eat him all up LOL!

I think I am going to get that for sure just not sure yet on what shampoo....talking about shampoo Rex needs a bath bad....he loves rolling around in the grass and dirt now..his white in some places looks yellowish LOL!!!!

It is so crazy how white they are when they are clean..but when they are dirty...well its just not white at all

I have ordered from them before and a few people I know have as well. They are great :w**h**:

I ordered my bright white (pet silk) gallon shampoo there - I love it!

Does the white shampoo really work?? Rex tonight after his bath well is not so white..he is more off white I love the white/white but I dont know yet what you can use on a puppy and I want something very gentle that if I had to give a bath once a week I could....

Is there anything I should really look for?? in Condtioner also??

Thanks

Good dog shampoos are formulated so they can be used daily, at lease ISLE of dogs can.:w*w:

I am afraid that the white shampoo could discolor her non white sections. I've always wondered about that.

Jen and Ilsa

Back