• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jasper's progress

hwowen

picture.php

For those of you who followed our adoption of Jasper the 'deaf' rescue dog, I've uploaded a progress photo... looking happier, healthier, sleeping downstairs without problem, and no longer following me around into every room! The antibiotics for his temperature seem to have cleared his tearstaining and unblocked his ears, so now he can hear. His hearing will never be 'doggy' standard, but he certainly seems to hear more than my husband :badgrin:

Last edited:
His coat and eyes look so much brighter.
Jasper is a lucky boy to have found his forever home with you.

What a loverly dog I did follow the thead when you went for him he looks so much happier
---Aileen and the gang (Barney----Jazzie----Jake

Well done you! He looks SOooo much better now and you must be so pleased he can hear again.

I have a totally deaf 10-year old Ruby who can't be helped to hear again, so I know how thrilled you must be.
:pi*no:

Cheers, Marie-Anne

Wow little Jasper looks tons better, what a handsome fellow! Not that he wasnt before mind! Well done you & great news on his improved hearing:grin:

Hi
Jasper:) looks absolutely beautiful ,you have done an absolutely superb job ,give yourself a great BIG gold star ,well done:)

Warmest Wishes to yuo and your STAR jasper:):):)

brian:)

I just knew Jasper would flourish in your care. I think he is gorgeous :lotsaluv: There's just one problem...you didn't post enough pictures! ;):snap::snap::snap:

Well done Jaspers Mum
Its great he's got some hearing.

My husband's hearing is also a bit dodgy, its very selective. Who's your vet? perhaps I should take him there :)

If he were not so unique looking, I wouldn't know it was the same dog! Good for you for giving Jasper his wonderful forever home.

My! What a transformation.....after watching the Dog Whisperer episode on puppy mills I have a whole new appreciation for those who rescue dogs. While I have my hands full with my lovelys is there some where you can suggest we donate to to help with rescuing Cavaliers? They are such sweet spirits that I would love to help!

Well done to you, Jasper looks healthier and happier, it so good he has some hearing. My Jasper sends:hug: to your Jasper, it is lovely that he has been given a forever home with you.

I've already posted to this thread but I have to say I keep looking in at Jasper's picture. :lotsaluv:

Back