• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

new sexy harley pictures

harleyfarley

Take note of the new shape, and the weight loss (brian)
harleyonwalks007.jpg

here is the part that no one is allowed on and harley chases rabbits down there, i get worried because there are traps there.
harleyonwalks039.jpg

Hi di

Harley is nothing but a shadow of his former selfcl*p:w*w::dogwlk: well done to you di and Harley

Best Wishes

ps hqw many grammes of AG do u feed and what else ,hes so slim i hope its just a diet and exercise and nothing underhand like a tummy tuck:)

Whooo Hoooo great job Harley. You better look out for all those cavalier girls..:w*w:

Harley look gorgeous , well done to you and Harley for all you hard work with his diet it has certainly paid off.:smile:

He is hopefully gonna lose a little more, weigh in wed ill let you know, i pray he hasnt put too much weight back on, here a pic of him originally incase you have seen what he used to look like, i think this was last year, di
harlyandbusby001.jpg

Back