• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fun at the beach

sarahso

We took the doggies to the beach today, it was very windy, but they loved it!

especially Poppy who thought that she could fly! i can not believe how quick she is! she literally flys across the sand, her paws hardly touching! :p

Poppy mid flight!
Poppyrun.jpg

with her brother & sister!
Thorpopfreyastood.jpg

Front shot - far prettier!;)
groupshot.jpg

Looks like they had fun! Poppy is so tiny next to the other two. :D That is just great they all get along so well.

:) They loved it! Poppy is ace! we are totally besotted, OH has already sugested adding a 2nd Cav! but i think that will be in time as we need to give them all time to settle & adjust.

Thor & Freya are fantastic with her, she gets away with murder! loves smacking them on the nose!

she is so small though! she had a full vet check last week & the vet didnt believe me that she was 9 months, thought more lik 4 months!!

Loves smacking them on the nose-oh thats fair tickled me!!:Dive got visions of Poppy sneaking up & doing a hit & run!
Great pictures & great to know its worked out so wonderfully:D

I bet baths for everyone were in order after that outing! Thor especially looks like he had fun - his paws are so dirty. And Poppy mid-flight is great.

Here is a video of them at play!

if you look carefuly you can see the nose smacking & also the fright Thor gives Poppy to play some more!

That video is so adorable. Thor could fit Poppy's whole head in his mouth - but he is so gentle with her. What fun it must be to watch them.

aw, they look adorable together. Bandit and Lizzie's breeder also has a rescue Akita. He is a big gentle giant.

That video was adorable. Poppy is so fast, I think you have a mini guard dog in the making! :lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Thor could fit Poppy's whole head in his mouth

Hmmmm nearly has on a couple of occasions - totally Poppy's fault!:biggrin: Poppy has a very bad habbit of trying to lick thor whn he is yawning! or she may be just having a look inside! either way thor has had to pull his head back several times to avoid catching her!:biggrin:

im just so pleased things are working out & poppy is settling in.:)

Looks like Poppy is enjoying having a bigger brother and sister to look after her, or is Poppy really looking after them?

Back