• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing our boy Brady!!

Brady

Hello all
Just found this site and we want to introduce our boy Brady! He was born on Aug 19!

IMG_0366.jpg

Brady.jpg

"You really expect me to pee out here?

IMG_0764.jpg

"OK, OK already... take me back inside by the fire!"

IMG_0755.jpg

:mexwav:

Ahh! How sweet!:lotsaluv: Welcome to the best forum ever! You will get a wealth of info here you won't get anywhere else!icon_welcome

What a cutie :l*v: but he looks full of fun and mischief. My Harley was born on the 20 August.

He is gorgeous. I love the pics in the snow, that would be cool. We never get snow like that in Ireland :(

lovely pics, Brady looks gorgeous & full of mischief!:jmp2:
Welcome onto the board!

icon_welcome I think you will really enjoy reading all the great info. that's shared on this forum. Brady sure is a little cutie- please keep posting pictures!

Where did you get the collar? I really like that sytle, but can't find any that fit Anna. :snap::snap::snap:

icon_welcome to both of you!

Rudy was born just a week earlier! Are your pics recent? Just wondered how the feathering, ears & tail have filled in. Rudy seems to be slow, altho I hear many CKCS can take as long as 2 yrs to completely fill in the coat.

Welcome, im pretty new here too & have to say they are all fantastic & very welcoming!

your pup is beautiful!:)

Back