• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Teething

SuzRN

Vivian is starting to get her adult canine(?) teeth with the baby teeth still to be pushed out. Over the past few days she will rub her face against the carpet, in the am and after some meals. I have also seen her rub her face like a cat. I rubbed her face/jaw for her a few times which she seems to like, also made sure she has lots of rubber chew toys which she has been searching out from the toy box.

Curious if anyone else has seen this behavior, do you think it is the teeth? Any other ideas for releif for her?

Sometimes I feel obsessive like some other members, worry about anything.:lol:

Both of my boys (Oliver is 8 years old and Oz is almost 2) rub their heads against the carpet and the sofa - particularly after a meal. Oliver also LOVES to have his face rubbed by me every morning. It's the area right next to his eyes and in front of his ears. He will sit really still and act like he is in heaven for as long as I will rub him there.

My dog Sam who is over a year old at this stage rubs he face like a cat. He lies on his back and rubs his face, I always say stop crying ha ha because thats what it looks like!!

My Rosie is 3 this year and she rubs her face sometimes after a meal but definitely after she had a poo :eek: in the garden. I know very strange.
I bought mine special teething toys you could put in the freezer.

Baby carrots straight from the fridge helped both of mine with teething. They're cold to soothe their gums, they're nice and crunchy to satisfy that need to chew, they taste sweet, and they're low fat/ calorie. (y)

Back