• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Free Prize Draw - For Cav Petition Signees

Brian M

Good Morning All

Just an idea which I partly mentioned on the Petition Thread last night ,I would like to offer the people who have signed our Petion the chance of a fun free draw ,the idea being that people guess the total amount of signatures both on the duplicate Petition sites ie the one on CT and the other on the Go Petition website ,and the person who can guess the correct number or the nearest to it wins a free £20.00 voucher from me for P A H and for our members abroard I will find some means to transfer anywhere in the world the equivalent money amount in their currency

And for people who havent signed but would like to guess the number all they have to do is sign our Petition and then vote below and at closing time I will just ensure that the person with the winning number has duly signed.

Plus its a fun incentive to get more people to sign I hope and it keeps our little Petition in the limelight and of course tupup and I cannot enter and the winner will be notified on CT prompt after the Petition closure.

So come on whos first and to be fair on this draw mutiple Cav owners are allowed just one guess to equalise everybodys chance.

Good Luck and Thanks

tupup and brian:)

What's P A H Brian? I googled it and came up with a carcinogenic compound or high blood pressure! :confused:

Hi Cathy

Thanks you made me smile after a couple of glum days .Pauline is spot on ,and Cathy if you enter and win I will post it in $ of course ,electronic transfer it /or buy something that you pick from say US ebay or I might even fetch it over in person its about 15 yrs since I have been and enjoyed myself in your beautiful country .:)

Anybody had a guess yet .:)

Well when you look on the post “How many cavaliers” the last count was 420 on this forum. So we should at least have that many.
My guess is 455.

I hope it be a lot more.

My guess is 1,866 ( I signed the petition a few weeks ago)

Hope the answer is bigger though.

Back