PDA

View Full Version : Carpet Cleaners

kmatt
14th May 2009, 07:09 AM
Does anyone have a recommendation for me? I'm looking at the Hoover SteamVac All Terrain

http://www.hoover.com/product.aspx?model=F7452900&ds=false

Anyone have one that they really like? I'd like to get a rug doctor, but they are nearly $800 USD:bang:

kmatt
14th May 2009, 04:17 PM
***bump***

Karlin
14th May 2009, 05:07 PM
Please: you only posted this TODAY, a few hours earlier. There was all of one message above it. Your post doesn't need to be bumped up after just a couple of hours. That is REALLY poor board etiquette and all it did was raise the message one single line up. This one question is not more important than other people's replies and conversations on other threads.

It might be a good idea to check some of the many, many review sites for carpet cleaners, as that is a more appropriate place to get information like this if you are in urgent need of opinions. People here will reply if they have a point to offer. Clearly no one did within the SHORT period your initial post had been up. :sl*p:

I'd suggest simply reading the reviews on Amazon for example; they are generally very useful and there are often dozens to hundreds on a single product, pros and cons.

Closing this out of general annoyance. :rolleyes: