• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What do you use for a doggiewasher??

luvhavinbgtwins

I have been useing a cup to rinse off Rex and its seems to be getting harder to do...I seen some but they are pricing but then you wonder what ones work and what ones dont....

What are some good ones out there that are cheap cheap.....

I am just looking for something easy to hook up to my bath tub...

I shower with mine :lol:

I sometimes bath them both together if they really need it though, and in that case, I went to a garden store and bought a 4 ft hose and hooked that up :)

My hubby installed a new shower sprayer with an extra long hose in our bathroom, there are different spray settings, it works great when we bathe our herd! I think he probably got it at Walmart or Lowe's, it said on the outside of the package that it was the kind with an extra long hose, you'd have to make sure to get the right kind. It comes in handy when cleaning the shower as well, for rinsing it all out.....

Tawna

I use this one from Petsmart. It works well and attaches and unattaches in about 2 seconds with one twist once you set it up the first time. It has a button that you press to start the water stream so it doesnt flow all the time. You can lock it in the on position if you need to.
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2752922

I have the same thing! It has a fitting that you screw into your shower pipe, then the shower head screws into the fitting. It's so easy to attach it when you want to use it, then detach it to store it away.

I also have this lovely tub (but not the ramp): http://www.boosterbath.com/

I might have to go see what walmart has 1st....its in the kids bathroom and there shower head is so weak in the 1st place....I thought of getting a new head on it..cuz I really dont like the one on there now.but the thought of takin it off real fast and putting it away is good to...
mmmmmmmm I might have to run there and petsmart and just see what they have in the store..
Thanks

We use our laundry sink in the laundry room. It is a deep square sink (probably about 14 inches or so deep and maybe 24 inches square). I guess it is meant for handwashing clothes and other things like that. We replaced the regular faucet aerator with a screw-on shower head type thing with a hose. It's a perfect size for her, and it is at a more comfortable height for me than a bathtub would be. The only problem is she likes to sit all the time and I have to keep standing her up. Plus, her tail likes to go down the drain and plug it up!

"The only problem is she likes to sit all the time and I have to keep standing her up."
:D:D:D We have to do this with a 70 pound Irish Setter! :eek:

"Plus, her tail likes to go down the drain and plug it up!"

:rotfl:Hahaha, that is sooo funny, I can picture that, sometimes that happens with us too!!!

:rolleyes:Tawna

I bought this one for the sink that I have in our mud room at the lakehouse as it fits the focet really easy

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2752921

And I have this one for my shower at home

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2752922

For this one you just take the shower head off put a little teflon tape around the threads and screw in an attachment and your ready to go. It makes it really easy to rinse Anna with fresh water.

I used to use the cup method, but once I got Anna I saw these at Petsmart and was like OMG that is gonna make tub time SO much easier and bought them on the spot. They are a little pricey, 35ish, but worth every penny.

:)

I might have to go see what walmart has 1st....its in the kids bathroom and there shower head is so weak in the 1st place....I thought of getting a new head on it..cuz I really dont like the one on there now.but the thought of takin it off real fast and putting it away is good to...
mmmmmmmm I might have to run there and petsmart and just see what they have in the store..
Thanks

Check to see if it has a "flow limiter" in it because it can knock your pressure down to ZERO. and it is a two second fix.

I use the shower that we have over our bath. I also stand the dogs in an old plastic laundry basket, so the don't slip or scratch the enamel, and it works fine.

I stand him in a plastic toy box in the garden with about 6" of warm water and use a plastic measuring jug of clear water from another box to rinse with!!

Cost? Nothing!! :)

I just have a shower head with the type of head you can remove and use to rinse them. The kind you can buy at Bed Bath & Beyond. It works fabulously.

I've also seen shower heads with one fixed head and one removable head.

I love that set up - makes doggie bath time easy.

Back