• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

iPhone Pics of the boys

Lani

One of my favorite things about my iPhone is how easy it is to take and share pictures.

Just about every day I catch the boys being adorable, snap the pic and then email to some friends in an email called "Cuteness"

I thought maybe I was spamming, but no one has unsubscribed yet. :lol:

Here are some of my recent favorites.

This one was from last night ... I thought it was adorable ... do you see where Lucky decided to sleep??
1242351815.jpg

Here he's saying "you woke me up ... I was comfy here ..."
1242351842.jpg

I love this pic of the boys together:
1242351993.jpg

and this one ...
1242351964.jpg

Here are some shots of each of them ...

Sweet Lucky:
1242351900.jpg
1242352031.jpg

Spunky Sparky: (he's waiting for a treat in that first pic ...)
1242352010.jpg
1242351865.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

aw they are adorable! I love the ones of them cuddling.
I'd love an iphone, but have no need for the expensive data plan you are forced to subscribe to, so I have stayed with my regular flip nokia phone. The camera on it is terrible.

Your boy's have the BIGGEST EYES I have ever seen. They are sooo Adorable. Anna is sitting on my lap looking at the laptop screen and her head is bobbling up and down as she tries to stay awake as she knows I'm looking at Cavvies.

I wish I had a pic :(

Keep the pics a comin! :)

Lani, I love your pictures, they sure love cuddling :lotsaluv: Do they cuddle you less now they have each other?

Lani, those pics are so full of love. Your boys are beautiful :luv: :luv:

I see we share the same taste in duvet covers :D

This is my absolute favourite
1242351964.jpg

Back