• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our New Grooming Room and Spa!

Prov31

I'm finally getting around to posting photos of our newly remodeled grooming room in our home. This room is in our basement, which is completely finished. Last summer our basement got flooded due to heavy rains and we were forced to make some changes. This room had been our laundry room, so it had plumbing available. We moved the laundry into a bigger area and made this wonderful space to take care of our "girls". We still have to finish installing the wood trim and painting the doors, but it sure functions very well.

I LOVE the raised shower area (or should I say that my back loves it). The area isn't huge, but it really works well. Thanks for looking!

Rosey is almost dry after her bath and spa treatment:
3536522380_44c9935c53.jpg

Beautiful Rosey getting a bath. She is really a good girl for the bath, she just tries to look sad and pitiful:
3536522430_f1d163fa33.jpg

And here is Rosey's big Golden sister, Annie, relaxing while getting her nails trimmed at the spa:
3536522160_7c18116f5d.jpg

This is a storage area and towel bar between the grooming table and the raised shower:
3536522234_7c55b35470.jpg

And a photo of one of our favorite verses that I painted on the wall:
3535707479_f3a7256467.jpg

tHAT IS VERY IMPRESSIVE LOOKING. How do you manage water in the bath. It doesn't seem very deep but the height is brilliant.

tHAT IS VERY IMPRESSIVE LOOKING. How do you manage water in the bath. It doesn't seem very deep but the height is brilliant.

Thanks for all of the nice comments! It is actually a shower base that is raised up. I realized, as I was designing the room, that the dogs don't get baths. I don't fill a tub with water and have them stand in it. I get them wet and then lather them up and then rinse. I love not having to lean over the edge of a bathtub. I wear a rubber grooming apron to keep me dry, but it works great. A shower drain is wider than a bathtub drain, so it works great for animal hair.

Good thing we don't live closer - I'd be booking an appointment for 'the works'!! Awesome job - you should be very proud.

Beautiful Rosey getting a bath. She is really a good girl for the bath, she just tries to look sad and pitiful:
3536522430_f1d163fa33.jpg

I think ALL cavvies try to pull that face off while getting a bath.

Nice pics, I wish I had one of those in my house.

Back