• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

potty training schedule - Dog Fancy

Cathy Moon

There is an insert, sponsored by Royal Canin, in Dog Fancy magazine (July 2009) between pages 24 and 25. It has helpful information for potty training a puppy, incuding a potty schedule checklist showing 14 times per day when you should take your puppy outside to potty. It even has a checklist to track potty accidents in order to help you modify the schedule to your puppy. You could photocopy the schedule and use the copies for several weeks. :)

Fantastic, thanks Cathy. I think I will need that.

I think Reuben may have just started peeing in his crate.... or it could be the cat when its left open :(

a potty schedule checklist showing 14 times per day when you should take your puppy outside to potty.

:lpy:

Boy does that bring back (distant) memories! :lol:

But it is a good reminder of just how often puppies need to be taken out and why so often potty training seems to be taking longer -- it is so easy to assume the pup has learned when really it has only had a few good days (or even weeks) -- but still needs steady positive guidance. :)

Back