• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jasper in the garden

Jasperxxgabby

Here is a picture of Jasper taken a few days ago in my garden, look how long my grass is :eek:. I hope to take a picture soon with Jasper in my garden with the grass cut and it should look tidier :).

3540781900_03caff5362.jpg

hhehe i think the long grass adds summit special. looks like hes playig hide n seek. hes a gorgeous boy for sure

Thank you, I think he is gorgeous also, but then I am biased :biggrin:.

hhehe i think the long grass adds summit special. looks like hes playig hide n seek. hes a gorgeous boy for sure

Thanks angelmommy that is a good excuse not to mow the grass :biggrin:.

He is very handsome, and I agree with everyone else who thinks the long grass adds a nice dimension to the photo.

What a handsome fella, long grass obviousley dosn't bother him :D
With all the rain we are having I reckon the grass will be getting a whole lot longer before theres any chance of getting the mowers out! When will the lovely summer we've been promised start!!:p

Back