• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan chasing birds.

*Pauline*

Not something we encourage but here it is anyway.
3540147791_50cea6d647.jpg

Not fast enough for birds Dylan.
3540966264_214a76b03f.jpg

Dylan says, "My garden!"
3540924484_26ee381334_b.jpg

Everyone loves this shot through the back door with all my gardening stuff behind him.
3540940274_14eae36f7a.jpg

But I like this one better.
3540134311_a0057bf164_b.jpg

aww my angel loves birds. she always chases them. i dont ecourage it either but try tell them no n theyre in their own little world lol

Sure he only chases birds to protect you in case they are man eating pigeons!! :badgrin: Harry chases anything that moves, but i know he's not a chance of catching anything, sure he wouldn't know what to do if he did get close enough for a catch!!
Dylan is looking gorgeous as usual :)

Pauline your boy is absolutely gorgeous:rah:

It must be a family trait:jump:
I must learn how to post photo's as I have pics of Leo looking very similar

Mel

Love the photos of Dylan; that last one should be frames:w**h**:

Last week my husband noticed our Abigail and our golden playing with something. Well, it turned out to be a small bird.:grnyuk:Hubby put it over the fence and fortunately it flew away.

Heather R

:pGotta love his enthusiasm! They're hilarious when the get a bird chase, Daisy comes back snorting with the tail at full sail:)
Sins

Great pictures of "get out of my yard" :). Poor birds, never a moments rest when Cavaliers are around :biggrin:.

aw, how gorgeous he is! ...as usual! I feel like I know Dylan since your photos always show his personality shining thru. Great shots! Tell Dylan he is not alone in his birding frustrations. Bandit is forever trying to catch them...with no luck.

aw, how gorgeous he is! ...as usual! I feel like I know Dylan since your photos always show his personality shining thru. Great shots! Tell Dylan he is not alone in his birding frustrations. Bandit is forever trying to catch them...with no luck.

Thank you :D It's actually the first time he has gone after a bird but then it is his garden, fair enough! We walk him by ducks, geese and swans and he doesn't seem to see them, not interested at all.

The girl next door rang me today asking if I'd pick up a dead bird her cat brought in and left on the carpet, thankfully I had a good excuse not to come round, we had visitors.

Thank you. All the edges of the lawn were trimmed over the weekend and look much neater. It's the one job I let my dad help me with, too hard for me to cut new edges. He does the front garden for me but I intend to make my mark on that as soon as the weather pics up.
3543497819_840511e5ef_b.jpg

Dylan is stunning! The pictures are great... the last picture took my breath away :lotsaluv:

Back