PDA

View Full Version : Rubys really poorly

tupup
18th May 2009, 05:23 AM
ive just got back from having to leave rubes at the vets to be put on a drip, she'll be left alone for 3 hours til the staff go in at 6am, they wouldnt let me stay with her. she started with diaoreah at 9am this morn(sund),she ate grass & seemed ok,this isnt unusual for rubes,tho since shes been on probiotics it only happens about once a month befoer that it was all the time.
Then about 4pm she started vomiting,this is unheard of for her so i rang emergency vet & they said with hold food/water & take her in the morning,she hadnt eaten since saturday night by this point.also spoke to brian for advise thanks brian.she stopped vomiting at 7.30pm & was nodding off with me sitting on the floor with her until i took her out to wee at 10pm being dark i could only hear her poor tummy exploding so got her back inside & she was covered in blood all over her back end.Rang the vet & she met us at the surgery at 11pm, she gave rubes 3 injections & sent us home with electrolite drinks,i sat with her giving little drops of this drink tho she was getting lethargic by now& was just putting her head in the bowl so i got the plastic syringe & gave her drops of it that way. she couldnt get comfy so i thoight shed be comfier in bed so off we went at 1am but she was getting more restless, then we were back on the floor as i gave her a few more drops & she was just bleeding profusely, her tummy was contracting & then blood about the size of a cd,i think this happened about 4 times whilst i was ringing the vet who agreed to meet us again at the surgery, so i wrapped baby up in blankies& got a taxi there for 3am. rubes was shaking but not moving other than that tho she looked so scared, all big eyes just staring up at me even on the vets table she didnt move. i asked vet if she was going to be ok & she said we'll do what we can& they'll ring me in the morning. i said plse look after her she's my world & she just said we'll do our best. i stayed strong for rubes & told her to fight this cos i need her home,gave her a kiss & sobbed all the way back in the taxi. so now its 4.10am & im sitting here alone terrified in a room that looks like a murder has been done thers so much blood on everything:(:( i cant go to bed & i cant call anyone at this hour so here i am pouring it out to people who will understand how im feeling.
Those of you who believe please pray for little uns safe return. i hope to laugh about this in a few days at the fright she's given me& also that due to the hour im over reacting. I'l post an update when i can, thanks for reading G x

brotymo
18th May 2009, 05:48 AM
oh my, how awful for you! I am so sorry and I hope when you ring the vet that you find out she is doing better. I'd be worried sick. At least she is getting IV's. You were smart to take her on in and not wait.
Please update us and hang in there.
Here is to hoping Ruby will be fine.

mellie
18th May 2009, 06:03 AM
I will say a big prayer for your baby! I know its hard to wait. Hopefully, you will get good news that she is feeling better soon! Keep us posted on her progress! :flwr:

hbmama
18th May 2009, 06:15 AM
Oh, I am just settling down from a 5.0 earthquake that was fairly close by, and thought I would check the boards.

Your post made me tear up! What a horrible ordeal for you! I will start praying now that little Ruby will get better and be back home soon. Please, please keep us posted!

Aileen
18th May 2009, 08:13 AM
Only just read this hope there is good news from your vets sounds a lot like what my Sam had last year he was all right had to stay at the vets for 4 nights fingers crossed for your little one:hug:
---Aileen and the vets (Barney----Jazzie---Jake)

emsley
18th May 2009, 08:54 AM
Hoping that your little Ruby is a bit better this morning.
All fingers crossed, and loving thoughts being sent.
Come on Ruby!

harrysmum
18th May 2009, 09:15 AM
Oh you poor thing how awful to have such a poorly girl. I do hope that the vet has some encouraging news for you this morning. You have done everything you can, lets hope that the vet can put her back to rights. Thinking of you both.

kmatt
18th May 2009, 09:34 AM
Poor baby, I hope everything is okay. I lost my Teddy recently and I bawled for days.

I'll put in a prayer for your furbaby.

:xfngr:

leesanlucie
18th May 2009, 09:59 AM
Oh my goodness....wot a nightmare!
Keeping all fingers and paws crossed for little Ruby.
Keep us updated!

tupup
18th May 2009, 10:18 AM
Thank you for your kind words & careing
Ive just spoken to the vet & she said "she's a wee bit brighter, we're getting fluids into her & we'll call you this afternoon to let you know how she is"
Isnt that fantastic!! I just thanked her profusely for coming out at 3am.
I think thats 10/10 for our new vets, theyve only seen her once& we were/are due there on friday to go through her history & meds.
cl*p

meljoy
18th May 2009, 10:18 AM
This is so sad.......after all you've been through:(
Im really praying Ruby will be ok.....please keep us posted.

Sending nothing but hugs and best wishes to you both.

Mel:hug::hug::hug::hug:

tupup
18th May 2009, 10:22 AM
Aw Mel thank you, we posted at exactly the same time:)

kmatt
18th May 2009, 10:28 AM
I'm so happy Ruby is feeling better and so is Anna. :updte: more asap because we all hope for the best for our furbabies!

sins
18th May 2009, 10:57 AM
What a horrendous ordeal. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Ruby.
You must be totally exhausted,try and get some rest and hopefully you'll be bringing her home later today.
Sins

jasperpaw
18th May 2009, 11:26 AM
So sorry to read about poor Ruby, my thoughts and prayers are with you, what a traumatic ordeal, do hope she will soon be feeling a lot better, take care and look after yourself as well.

Brian M
18th May 2009, 12:03 PM
Hi

Just to add my words as you know we are all concerned ,and she does seem a bit brighter so come she will be fine ,you keep your chin up and ring me as soon as you know more.

Warmest Wishes
brian

Charlifarley
18th May 2009, 12:16 PM
I'm sending you both big hugs right now.:hug:

What an ordeal for both of you. I'm glad you got a good report from the vet, hope little Ruby keeps getting better now, they are like children and can bounce back really quickly. Keeping my fingers crossed that she is home soon. Does the vet know what happened with Ruby? Keep us posted and take care
Charli xx:flwr:

Claire L
18th May 2009, 12:39 PM
Sending healing thoughts and prayers for a full recovery for Ruby and big hugs to you :hug:You must have been terrified. Hopefully you will have your baby back home real soon. Take care :hug:

harleyfarley
18th May 2009, 12:44 PM
How sad poor ruby, i hope she is picking up more and more, let us know how she gets on, di

Ciren
18th May 2009, 01:32 PM
cmon Ruby keep up the good work!!

MASSIVE hugs from me and wriggly licks from Peaches, we are both thinking of you.

*Pauline*
18th May 2009, 02:39 PM
Oh my goodness, I'm just seeing this post now. I will be thinking of you and poor Ruby. Please let us know, when you can, how she is. :hug: Have they said what they think is the problem?

*Pauline*
18th May 2009, 02:41 PM
I'm always up really late, I'll give you my email address and you can always talk to me on MSN. Sins did this for me when Dylan was in over night, really helped me.

frecklesmom
18th May 2009, 03:18 PM
Hoping that Ruby continues doing better, what a terrible fright.:hug:

Sandrac
18th May 2009, 03:38 PM
Poor Ruby, hope that she is doing OK. What a fright you've both had, and everything always seems so much worse when it happens at night. Sending lots of get well wishes to Ruby and a :hug: to you.

tupup
18th May 2009, 04:42 PM
Hi everyone
No update as yet im afraid tho it must surely be soon they close at 6, im preparing myself incase they want to keep her tonight tho really hope they dont.It echoes in here without her kind of like when youve taken xmas decs down but worse.ive sterilised all her bowls etc tho darnt hoover in case i miss the phone,same with washing machine. The clock isnt moving.
In the night the vet was talking about a virus.
Thank you all soo much for lovely supporting messages& pm's,it does help to know you care & i hope to post soon with good news xx

Ciren
18th May 2009, 04:48 PM
if it helps kill time stay on here and chat, still got paws crossed here.

Aileen
18th May 2009, 04:50 PM
:hug::hug::hug:thinking of you and Ruby
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

Phoebe
18th May 2009, 05:13 PM
OMG, I've just read this thread. I'm praying your darling girl will be ok.
Gentle hugs to you both x

ilsamom
18th May 2009, 05:49 PM
I hope Ruby feels better and comes home soon. Thinking of you both.

Jen and Ilsa

tupup
18th May 2009, 06:31 PM
Theyve just rung & said-she's doing ok,still on the drip, hasnt vomited today but some diarohea, theyre injecting antibiotics & she's kept a little water down,theyre going to try her with a little food to see if shes interested & theyre keeping her overnight. i asked if she was crying (she usually does if her mum leaves her) but no she's very quiet & just watching all thats going on,& is improving & on the right track.
To me if she's watching everything at least she's alert.
I asked if they knew the cause but she said it was more a case of eliminating things i.e had she scavenged something she shouldnt,had she been around a poorly dog but theres no real way to know she said so possibly a virus.
They will ring me again in the morning,late but before lunch time.
I feel a bit better to hear all that,im not surprised theyre keeping her tonight even tho im desperate to give her a cuddle, i couldnt really cuddle her last night as she was so ill i didnt want to be mauling her about. im very glad she was a little overweight (tiny bit) before this cos maybe she was a bit stronger to start with unlike when shes usually a skinny malink.
I can have this place clean& hospital like now ready for a brave soldier to come home!:)
I will update when i know more, thanks for all your support ive certainly needed it xx

Aileen
18th May 2009, 06:34 PM
So glad that she going on OK
---Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

sins
18th May 2009, 06:36 PM
Good to hear things are going in the right direction.:) Seems like she's getting the care and attention she needs.
Sins

Daisy's Mom
18th May 2009, 06:55 PM
Like everyone else, I'm wishing you ane Ruby all the best. That's great news from the vet. I hope you get lots more good news soon. I know how scary it is when our little ones are sick and we just don't know what's going on.

frecklesmom
18th May 2009, 06:56 PM
Good news, Tupup. Glad she's on the mend :)

Bunnylover
18th May 2009, 07:16 PM
Just seen this how distressing for you,glad she seems a bit better.Thinking of you both.My Ruby sends your Ruby a big hug and get well lick.xx

harleyfarley
18th May 2009, 07:23 PM
She sounds better, i have been thinking of you all day, take of yourself now, she needs you when she comes home. di

Jasperxxgabby
18th May 2009, 07:29 PM
Poor Ruby, we are all thinking of you both here and keeping fingers and paws crossed that she will be back home with you asap where she belongs :hug:.

brotymo
18th May 2009, 07:30 PM
Great news to hear she is on the upswing. Big hugs and tail wags from all of us across the pond.

jasperpaw
18th May 2009, 08:03 PM
Good to read that Ruby is improving and hoping she will be home with you again soon.

harrysmum
18th May 2009, 08:09 PM
So glad to hear that the news on Ruby is so much better, bet its been a long 24hrs! Hope that she continues to improve & will be home with you tomorrow. Its scary how quickly a virus can hit like that.
I've only had dogs for 2 years but I know that when theyare away how much I miss them, so I do feel for you. But its probably best she spends another night at the vets if she is still not back to herself.
Get a good nights rest yourself & hope to have more good news tomorrow:)

*Pauline*
18th May 2009, 08:56 PM
What a relief. Try to get the noisy jobs out of the way before she comes home, she needs her peace and quiet and you need to keep busy. :hug:

MadPip
18th May 2009, 09:00 PM
Just catching up with the threads and saw this. Poor Ruby, and poor you. I know I was worried enough when Maddie passed blood just before Christmas, and it wasn't anywhere like as bad as you've described for Ruby.
I'm glad she's picking up a bit. I'll keep her in my thoughts and hopefully you'll have her home tomorrow.:hug:

Claire L
18th May 2009, 09:13 PM
Glad to read that Ruby is doing better. Hope the diarhoea is gone by morning and she starts to get her appetite back and keep the food down.
She is in the best place right now even though it's agony for you not to be able to cuddle her. Hope she gets the "all clear" tomorrow and gets back home to you real soon :hug:

Ciren
18th May 2009, 09:16 PM
cmon Ruby!!! hugs to all

Gem
18th May 2009, 09:23 PM
am so glad Ruby is geting better:) both our girls had a virus the same over the past few weeks and were so so poorly our vet says he is seen several dogs a week at the moment with the same virus must be going around

team bella
18th May 2009, 11:02 PM
So glad Ruby is getting better and hope you start to feel a little better too. It is worrying when they're poorly, hopefully she can get home to you soon.:luv:

Mom of Jato
18th May 2009, 11:25 PM
I'm just reading all the posts- What a fright you have had seeing her so sick. It's great news they think she is strong enough to try food. I hope she continues to feel better, and gets to come home soon for cuddles. Please keep us posted.

Sabby
18th May 2009, 11:42 PM
Just reading your post now. I am so glad Ruby is improving.
I know exactly what you are going through. The exact same happened last year in April with my Ebony. She suddenly started vomiting about 11 o’clock at night just as I was getting into bed. She was vomiting nearly every half hour. I rang my husband as he works nights. You feel so helpless when you are all by yourself. My husband came home at 2 o’clock and we let the dogs out into the garden, poor Ebony didn’t make it out she pooed inside and I never saw so much blood, I was glad my husband was there to ring the vet as I just started crying I couldn’t control myself. I think I was in hysterics. The vet put her on a drip and antibiotics. He said it was a gastric virus and that he saw a lot of it this time of year. I ask him if she be ok and he said 97% of dogs are ok. They kept Ebony in for another night just to monitor her and to see how she was eating. I wanted her home but in the end I thought that she was in the best place she could be. When she came home you wouldn’t have thought anything was ever wrong with her.
:xfngr: Ruby be home with you tomorrow.And lots of :hug:for you.

tupup
19th May 2009, 12:19 AM
Thats very reasuring Sabby thank you especially that Ebony came back so well after her ordeal, when you see that amount of blood you cant help but think it'l be lasting damage! i hate the idea right now of rubes wondering where mummas gone tho knowing monkey she'll be fast asleep hours ago,i dont want to go to bed without her. i will shortly as i want to be up in the morn ready for any news.
Gem do you live in the n.yorkshire area i only ask as your two girls have had it recently & im sure my neighbour was saying the same about her german shepard cassie last month, i know she nearly lost her,im going to ask her tomorrow, if i get chance.
Thank you everyone for your wonderful support,its kept me going today as i popped on & off here,went to do some cleaning& came back each time i felt overwhelmed, i hope little uns perched on my knee stopping me typing with her sleepy head on the keyboard again by tomorrow:)

Cathy Moon
19th May 2009, 02:37 AM
Hoping Ruby will be safely home with you soon. I can only imagine how stressful this has been for you. :flwr::flwr::flwr::hug:

*Pauline*
19th May 2009, 02:46 AM
It's late, just had to check on any update. Very reassuring what you wrote Sabby. Thinking of you tupup and Ruby. :hug:

kmatt
19th May 2009, 08:37 AM
Anna says, "Rubes gets more betters because my hooman is worring about you. Vets are no fun. Maybe I try to steal bastic thingy my hooman loves sooo much and bisit you. I tried to bisit Dylan, but mummy caught me."

Gem
19th May 2009, 10:23 AM
Tpup - we live in Birmingham, its really strange though as dogs all over seem to be picking up this virus - you'll be amazed how quick Ruby bounces back, it took Chloe about a week and maybe a bit longer for Heidi to be back to there normal selves - dont worry if shes really sleepy when she comes home though as it obviously knocks them about for a while,
keep us updated later please :flwr:

Charlifarley
19th May 2009, 12:03 PM
Hi Tupup, glad to hear she was feeling better yesterday, hope she gets home soon.:xfngr:

tupup
19th May 2009, 12:13 PM
Hi, the vet has just rung theyve taken rubes off the drip now but are keeping her until they assess her again in the morning:( they are going to give her little bits of special food & if she passes that in any solid form theyll be happy,if not they are sending a sample away, meanwhile theyre going to monitor her.
As desperate as i am to have her home i cant fault the vets being so thorough.
I now have no excuse for not doing the big pile of ironing lol!

harleyfarley
19th May 2009, 02:32 PM
Great new, she'll soon be home, di

Ciren
19th May 2009, 02:46 PM
can you not visit her?

pippa
19th May 2009, 04:16 PM
I' just catching up on posts.

So sorry to hear what poor Ruby..and you ..have been going through.

I hope she will be well and back home with you soon.

arasara
19th May 2009, 05:56 PM
What a nightmare - hope Ruby feels better soon!! I'm glad she seems to be stabilizing at the vets.. I'd be intersted to know what caused it! Good luck!:thmbsup:

meljoy
19th May 2009, 09:35 PM
Im so glad to hear Ruby is on the mend.:p

I really hope you get her back soon. Keep us posted.

Mel

tupup
19th May 2009, 10:32 PM
Hiya, Im a bit down tonight,missing her terribly& i just cant stop thinking she might think ive abandoned her there
I spoke to the vet again tea time & rubes is still on water only so shes not had the food as planned today,they are now going to try her with it tomorrow(she hasnt eaten since saturday night now)& monitor her until she passes it.this was the plan for today as at this morning& they would keep her tonight so now im thinking are they going to keep her tomorrow night too. i know she cant come home until shes ok but im struggling (& probably being selfish wanting her home, patience isnt my strongest point)
Ciren i asked if i could visit & they advise/discourage you do as its too unsettling for them when you leave them there. i see the logic in it cos rubes would think id come to take her home.
In herself they said she's very quiet lying in her cage, not the happiest but ok.they let her outside & she tottered back in.That tells us that she's clearly weak but tottering tho it has been raining all day & rubes doesnt *do* rain!:)
Theyre still talking virus, i did check with my neighbour about what cassie had & that was a virus.I saw cass just after it (about 6weeks ago?)& she was a bag of bones tho she's fine now & she's 14 & quite frail.So that helps x

arasara
19th May 2009, 10:47 PM
I'm sorry Ruby has to stay at the docs another night. I suppose if I had to leave mine anywhere, the vets is one of the places I'd trust the most! At least she's getting the monitoring she needs there, and if there are problems they can address them. I have to say that I agree with them that visiting is probably a bad idea. When Kosmo had his knee surgery, I was also discouraged to see him. I thought I would die, but I managed to get over the hurdle until i was able to pick him up. When they brought him out to me, I was afraid he'd hurt himself he got so riled up! It was definitely a good thing that I'd waited until he passed the most critical part of his recovery. Keep your chin up, Ruby will be home and smothering you in puppy kisses before you know it! :jmp2:

Aileen
19th May 2009, 10:48 PM
It sounds alot like what Sam had last year they keep him for 4 nights and he very sowly got better thinking loads of good thoughts for both of you
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

hwowen
19th May 2009, 10:57 PM
Glad to hear she's on the mend. I bet someone will be getting spoiled when they get home :l*v:

Sabby
19th May 2009, 11:28 PM
My thoughts are with you and Ruby.
Hopefully her appetite will pick up and she soon will be on the mend and back home with you. I remember when we had to leave Ebony at the vets that night it was a horrible night raining and stormy .I said to my husband ‘ My poor baby is never been away from me and she won’t be able to cope’ Afterwards I ask my husband do you think the vet thinks I’m a lunatic? My husband said I think I saw the vet smile.

Ciren
19th May 2009, 11:43 PM
keep us updated, i do think about you when i am cuddling Peaches. i hope you get to cuddle your baby soon.

Margaret C
20th May 2009, 01:58 AM
Dear Tupup,

Still thinking of you & Ruby.

Margaret C

Cathy Moon
20th May 2009, 02:04 AM
You and Ruby are in our thoughts. It is like torture to leave them, but :xfngr::xfngr::paw::paw::paw: all our fingers and paws are crossed in hopes she'll be home soon. :flwr:

AliceAbbyBellaDaphne
20th May 2009, 02:12 AM
Wow, I just read through all these posts, I hope Ruby is doing better, I can't imagine how scary that was, although I'm sure the vet is taking good care of her. I used to work for a large vet practice here in the US, and we did let people visit their sick pet if they were hospitalized but I do see your vet's point of view, I guess it may be confusing when you leave them there. I really feel for you, I could hardly stand it when Alice got spayed, and she was only gone for a few hours. I'll be praying for a swift recovery! :hug:

Tawna

tupup
20th May 2009, 02:12 PM
She's allowed to come home this afternoon:mexwav:!!! im like a giddy kitten!
Rubes ate last night & has kept it down,she's a lot brighter,thin im told but brighter:mexwav:

Thank you all sincerely for your wonderful support, youve all really kept me going. i might not get on here much tonight unless she's snoring away xx

team bella
20th May 2009, 02:25 PM
Great News cl*p
So pleased she's doing well, I bet you're so pleased. Give her a hug and kiss from me.:l*v:

harleyfarley
20th May 2009, 02:32 PM
oh lovely thats very good news cl*p

you just cuddle up together im sure that what youd both like. di

sins
20th May 2009, 02:35 PM
Delighted to hear it.:) I'm sure she'll get lots of TLC and be back to herself in no time at all.
Sins

Ciren
20th May 2009, 02:41 PM
i am so relieved!! yay Rubes!!

kmatt
20th May 2009, 03:10 PM
:rah::rah:
She's allowed to come home this afternoon:mexwav:!!! im like a giddy kitten!
Rubes ate last night & has kept it down,she's a lot brighter,thin im told but brighter:mexwav:

Thank you all sincerely for your wonderful support, youve all really kept me going. i might not get on here much tonight unless she's snoring away xx

:blabla::luv::rah::*bay::lotsaluv::thmbsup::pi*no:

emsley
20th May 2009, 03:21 PM
Hooray!!
So pleased for you.

Dublin
20th May 2009, 04:27 PM
Ive only seen your thread now, must have been a very worring time for you & im soooooo pleases Ruby's coming home today, you must be delighted & relieved!:hug:

Aileen
20th May 2009, 04:33 PM
:jump::pi*no::jump:YES OH YES:jump::pi*no::jump:
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie----Jake)

Jasperxxgabby
20th May 2009, 04:34 PM
Brilliant news :rah:.
Gentle hugs to Ruby from us :hug:.

jld
20th May 2009, 04:40 PM
Wonderful news........:lotsaluv:

jasperpaw
20th May 2009, 04:52 PM
That`s really good news - you must be so relieved.:jump:

pippa
20th May 2009, 04:58 PM
Great news!!:)

Spangly
20th May 2009, 05:47 PM
Just catching up with posts and I am so glad that Ruby is coming home. It must have been so awful for you:eek:. Give her lots of extra hugs from us all!!
Spangle sends her kisses too!
Christine

Margaret C
20th May 2009, 06:08 PM
This is wonderful news.

So very pleased for you & Ruby.:)

Margaret C

TillyTommy
20th May 2009, 07:31 PM
Bless her. Giving you boths lots of love and best wishes x x

Sabby
20th May 2009, 09:48 PM
That’s great news. Being at home with you she will recover even quicker.
I bet you are giving Ruby lots of cuddles right now. I am so happy for you.:p

harrysmum
20th May 2009, 10:13 PM
I do love a happy ending! :) So glad to hear Ruby is home, sure she will go from strength to strengh now she is home :)

meljoy
21st May 2009, 11:59 AM
:mexwav::mexwav::jmp2::jmp2:b*n*n*b*n*n*

Hope you had a good night with lots of cuddles

Mel

tupup
21st May 2009, 08:40 PM
:D:D:DWe certainly have been:D:D:D
Rubes is eating the special food they sent us home with lovely,shes to have very small amounts 8x daily until further notice& NOTHING else, thats hard cos everytime i go in kitchen shes looking for her choccie drops(doggie).Antibiotics twice a day & we finished her on the prokalin today. we are at the vets tomorrow so they can give her a check up
I have to say im impressed with our new vets,id rung them before i collected her to ask all the aftercare info & lady said oh we go thro all that with you before we bring her out to you,which they did,how very sensible! at our old vets they did it the other way round when i picked her up from her spay etc.Of course Ruby went berserk when she saw me:D much to the nurses amusement & she said shes not done any of that with us!! Rubes is thinner but not a bag of bones thank goodness,today ive let her walk a little between being carried & tomorrow she can do a tiny bit more walking. Friends & i have been tip toeing around today to let her rest but nope she ran helter skelter to see them as she always does!
Thanks again everyone for all your kind wishes:):)

Ciren
21st May 2009, 09:03 PM
aw i am so pleased!!!!

frecklesmom
21st May 2009, 09:41 PM
Great news,Tupup :D

heather r
21st May 2009, 10:08 PM
Tupup; Just read through all the posts and Im so relieved that your pup came home to be spoiled by you!

Heather R

Susanna
22nd May 2009, 12:04 AM
Good news to hear that Ruby is home with you. What an ordeal you went through, I hope you can have a good rest. Ruby with be fine now that she has you to snuggle with and to tell her how much you love her!

jld
22nd May 2009, 05:18 AM
Whewwww, such good news.....:rah:

Bunnylover
22nd May 2009, 09:44 AM
I'm so pleased for you I could cry! Dear Ruby you've been such a brave girl sending you both a big hug :hug: