• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I just sat on the dog.......

Ciren

i leaned forward to look under the sofa for my hair brush, i sat back and discovered she had moved in onto my seat.

cheeky cow :D

:huh: I didn't even get up, Anna just kinda scooted behind me while I was leaning forward, I leaned back to a yelp and an angry glare. I won't be doing that again any time soon.

Matts done that a few times as well :d especially when he sits in "her seat" the one next to me on the sofa which she sits on when he is at work.

Im forever shouting'MIND THE DOG!!' whenever anyone gets up and then goes to sit back down Gus always takes their seat:)

lol dont just sit there get off her, honestly its her furniture after all :p

That made me laugh too! It is really good news--she passed one of the requirements for being a Cavalier. I'm proud of her. And our girl, Rosey, has passed this same test with flying colors.:rolleyes:

This one has made me smile today-thanks for sharing! Ruby princess does this too, i only need to lift 1 inch & she's in my spot, too late to say dooo..nt!I get that angry glare too kmatt & sometimes if i change position on our chair i get a little kick-she's a monkey:biggrin:
(after the last 24hours she can have the whole chair if she desires it, i shall never grumble at it again!!;))

This made me smile, Alice always does this too, she's so fast, she moves like lightening to take your spot! :D
I have nearly sat on her a few times... :eek:

Tawna

Cass does that all the time but Sparks is allways on my lap so if I get up I have to take him with me or I get the 'glare' from him!:jump:

Back