• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Whitelake

Just registered yesterday - proud owners of Murph - a six year old male Blenhiem and about to adopt Ainsley, a female rescue, @ four years old. Apparently our rescue has no upper teeth and would welcome any suggestions on how to handle feeding. Have been advised that she can eat kibble but larger snacks could be a problem. Might add water to the kibble to soften it up. Any suggestions on how to introduce Ainsley to Murph, oversight, etc. would be much appreciated.

Sorry ive no advice for you, just wanted to say hi & icon_welcome
Check out the library section theres lots of great tips on there or maybe ask on general discussion youll get lots of great ideas off people on here:)

Hi

And Wellcome and a BIG STAR for adopting a rescue and I bet shes a beauty and will slip in with you like you have had her for years ,well done ,congratulations and Thank You:)icon_welcome:mexwav:

Welcome.....can't wait to see pictures. Whenever I introduce a new dog, I do it outside on neutral territory. I just let them sniff and walk around each other.....

As mummy to another resuce cav, a big HELLO!
Maybe soft,wet dog food mixed with a little dry might be easier to eat? Just thinking it's sticky?? I notice Jasper tends to just grab food and throw it to the back of the mouth, so maybe if it's grabbable & sticky ....?

Back