PDA

View Full Version : HELP I can post a thread!

mdp413
20th May 2009, 03:24 AM
I havent been on in year but still see my mdp413 login name is still active. I posted pics of our sweet cavaliers but cant post a thread.. HELP!
Thanks

Karlin
20th May 2009, 10:51 AM
Well, you can post threads now because this one is appearing. :) Not sure what happened with your other thread but posts should work now.

annakate
20th October 2009, 01:50 AM
Hello everyone!! I am a brand new member and i'm really excited to get started but i'm having alot of trouble posting threads, can somebody PLEASE help me!!! -thanks

Karlin
20th October 2009, 10:51 AM
There's a full explanation of how to post replies or to start a new thread here:

http://www.board.cavaliertalk.com/faq.php

Initial posts are on moderation and may take a short while to show up -- it depends on when I or a moderator see them to let them through. :thmbsup:

annakate
20th October 2009, 11:05 PM
Thanks Karlin :) But, even after I followed your directions and clicked on the "New Threads" button I was lead to a page that told me I either didn't have permission to post new threads or my account hadn't been activated, and my account has been activated so that means I don't have permission, and I was wondering how I could get permission. Sorry for the inconveinence