• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Buddy Agility practice

Mycavyangels

pics024.jpg

pics025-1.jpg

pics029-2.jpg

pics017.jpg

pics036.jpg

Wow, you have a whole agility field set up. Your pictures are great. Do all your cavaliers do agility???

That looks fabulous! Does it NEED grass to be set up? We'd like to get one of those kits for our three (both Amber and Alanna are jumpers - Amber's latest trick is to jump onto the windowsill like a cat) but we have no grass. Not that it's a biggie - my parents have loads of land (including grass and a beach across the road) so we could always use it there if it came to that.

Fab photos!

oh, that looks like fun! I plan to train Bandit in agility. I guess it isn't too early to start as long as I don't jump him yet. I remember they need to be old enough not to hurt their joints.

Lovely pictures! I wonder how you avoid training all four dogs at one time? I have to keep one dog away from the track (indoors or held by my husband), while I train one of them - otherwise BOTH of them are running with me (hmm, synchrone agility? :D)
Buddy really looks like he's enjoying it :)

Back