• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some people are idiots

brotymo

I was just watching Dogs 101 on animal planet and they are featuring pugs. To make the point that pugs are with you no matter what you like to do, they showed this guy sky diving with his Pug tucked in the front of his jump suit with his head tucked out and goggles on. I guess a lot of people might think that is cute, but I just thought it was stupid and thoughtless as far as the dog is concerned.

I've seen footage of people skydiving with dogs before and I always think "Yeah, that is just all about the dog, isn't it?" [sarcasm]

Kind of like when parents give their babies mohawks or have them wear punk/goth outfits. It's all about the parents and their image of themselves. Nothing like trying to look cool through a helpless being you have control of.

I watched the same program the other night, I was shocked!:shock: Its one thing to take risks for fun, but to put your pet in the middle of it is ridiculous! Poor pup! I know it can't be fun, or comfortable for that dog to be falling from the sky with no ground in sight! UGH! Some people!:bang:

Back