PDA

View Full Version : Proud New Mumma !!

tupup
24th May 2009, 01:01 PM
Hi everyone,
it is with huge pleasure i can announce our new arrival,a very very special little black & tan girl born 20/3/09. She must be about the cutest little 'un ive ever seen & such a character full of life & fun,into everything with no fear-she's amazing:-D:-D & full of mischief too!
She is called Jelly Tots!! whilst not everyone is going to like that name (Brian!) it is for my Uncle Don who died last year & never ever called me anything other than jelly tots from a tiny girl until he passed,so its a very special name to me & i can think of nothing nicer than christening her in honour of him:)
You all know her already!! So many many thanks to Tillytommy for letting me have her to love & spoil, & also thanks to Brian for sorting out the logistics:-D:-D I am indeed blessed!
I will have to get sorted in how to do pictures when i get chance but for now here she is............

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3356/3540486690_83d1465d0e.jpg

Ciren
24th May 2009, 01:25 PM
:rah::jmp::lotsaluv:
she is adorable!! lucky you!

Love my Cavaliers
24th May 2009, 02:17 PM
I LOVE the name Jelly Tots - it's adorable. And even dogs with regular seeming names end up with all sorts of crazy nicknames. She is adorable. Congrats Mumma!

Phoebe
24th May 2009, 02:23 PM
Oh congrats! She is adorable :l*v:

brotymo
24th May 2009, 02:45 PM
oh my gosh, how adorable! I am jealous. You are going to have so much fun!

Margaret C
24th May 2009, 02:52 PM
What an absolute Sweetie Pie.:)

Black & Tans are gorgeous

What does Ruby think of her new little playmate?

Margaret C

jld
24th May 2009, 02:53 PM
I LOVE her name...you are sooooo lucky to have her. She is just about the cutest baby I have ever seen. Just curious. Is that Poppy or Willow???? Give her hugs and kisses from me. I would never put her down.

tupup
24th May 2009, 04:07 PM
Hi & thanks, she is a delight & is fast asleep on my knee having been fed&watered,that kind of awkward heap of running out of steam& nodding off that only puppies seem to do!She's been running about mad with a friends 10month old chihuahua-very entertaining:D
Magaret im afraid Rubes is not enamoured of her as yet,im making sure Rubes is getting more cuddles than ever& a bit of peace sometimes plus she had me to herself overnight being on the bed with me & Jelly tots in her crate at the side of the bed(she only squeeked for about 5 mins)So am i right in thinking its just early days?Rubes has had me to herself for 15months.
jld its poppy! She looks more like a teddy bear than in her pic!:D

jld
24th May 2009, 05:25 PM
Oh, I am so happy that Poppy ( Jelly tots) found her perfect home. Great news.... :mexwav:

Brian M
24th May 2009, 05:32 PM
Hi

A pleasure to have assisted and so we now have a happy ending that of course includes one very happy lady tupup and one happy baby Cavalier named Jelly Tots :confused:,but I must say there were a few nervous moments and lots of urgent nervous phone calls but alls well that ends well. :):w*w:

harleyfarley
24th May 2009, 05:56 PM
what a gorgeous babe, jelly tots suits her too, di

James
24th May 2009, 08:36 PM
She is so sweet and reminds me of my first cavalier Ciara

meljoy
24th May 2009, 09:19 PM
Oh congrats.......... she's adorable:jmp:

Mel

heather r
24th May 2009, 09:49 PM
What a sweetie:luv: I know that you and Jelly Tots will have many years of fun:dogwlk:

Heather R

Mom of Jato
24th May 2009, 10:21 PM
That little face is just precious! Congratulations, and have loads of fun with her. :l*v:

harrysmum
24th May 2009, 11:31 PM
What exciting news!! Congrats on your beautiful new arrival. Hope Ruby will come to love her as much as you do already! :D

stacy710
25th May 2009, 01:47 AM
Shes beautiful !! Congratulations !!

ilsamom
25th May 2009, 02:26 AM
What a lovely girl, I've been thinking about her and wondering how I could get to the UK to get her and let Ilsa meet her and decided it was not possible right now. She is a beauty and I am so glad she found a wonderful home.
:w**h**:

Jen and Ilsa

Sabby
25th May 2009, 11:58 AM
What a beautiful name. I am so glad she found her forever home with you.

team bella
25th May 2009, 03:35 PM
What a beautiful baby. Jelly Tots is a fab name and suits her so much:*nana:

Charlifarley
25th May 2009, 03:52 PM
Congrats on your new arrival, she is lovely. Hope she brings you and Ruby lots of love, fun and happiness.
I'm jealous!!:l*v:
Charli