• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Proud New Mumma !!

tupup

Hi everyone,
it is with huge pleasure i can announce our new arrival,a very very special little black & tan girl born 20/3/09. She must be about the cutest little 'un ive ever seen & such a character full of life & fun,into everything with no fear-she's amazing:-D:-D & full of mischief too!
She is called Jelly Tots!! whilst not everyone is going to like that name (Brian!) it is for my Uncle Don who died last year & never ever called me anything other than jelly tots from a tiny girl until he passed,so its a very special name to me & i can think of nothing nicer than christening her in honour of him:)
You all know her already!! So many many thanks to Tillytommy for letting me have her to love & spoil, & also thanks to Brian for sorting out the logistics:-D:-D I am indeed blessed!
I will have to get sorted in how to do pictures when i get chance but for now here she is............

3540486690_83d1465d0e.jpg

I LOVE the name Jelly Tots - it's adorable. And even dogs with regular seeming names end up with all sorts of crazy nicknames. She is adorable. Congrats Mumma!

What an absolute Sweetie Pie.:)

Black & Tans are gorgeous

What does Ruby think of her new little playmate?

Margaret C

I LOVE her name...you are sooooo lucky to have her. She is just about the cutest baby I have ever seen. Just curious. Is that Poppy or Willow???? Give her hugs and kisses from me. I would never put her down.

Hi & thanks, she is a delight & is fast asleep on my knee having been fed&watered,that kind of awkward heap of running out of steam& nodding off that only puppies seem to do!She's been running about mad with a friends 10month old chihuahua-very entertaining:D
Magaret im afraid Rubes is not enamoured of her as yet,im making sure Rubes is getting more cuddles than ever& a bit of peace sometimes plus she had me to herself overnight being on the bed with me & Jelly tots in her crate at the side of the bed(she only squeeked for about 5 mins)So am i right in thinking its just early days?Rubes has had me to herself for 15months.
jld its poppy! She looks more like a teddy bear than in her pic!:D

Oh, I am so happy that Poppy ( Jelly tots) found her perfect home. Great news.... :mexwav:

Hi

A pleasure to have assisted and so we now have a happy ending that of course includes one very happy lady tupup and one happy baby Cavalier named Jelly Tots :confused:,but I must say there were a few nervous moments and lots of urgent nervous phone calls but alls well that ends well. :):w*w:

What exciting news!! Congrats on your beautiful new arrival. Hope Ruby will come to love her as much as you do already! :D

What a lovely girl, I've been thinking about her and wondering how I could get to the UK to get her and let Ilsa meet her and decided it was not possible right now. She is a beauty and I am so glad she found a wonderful home.
:w**h**:

Jen and Ilsa

Back