PDA

View Full Version : Ok I had to show you this of Rex there is 2 clips....and the dishwasher LOL!

luvhavinbgtwins
28th May 2009, 02:52 AM
http://s368.photobucket.com/albums/oo121/branbrielliott/?action=view&current=034.flv

http://s368.photobucket.com/albums/oo121/branbrielliott/?action=view&current=033.flv

Sorry I was just cooking dinner and this started.....I grabed my camera and got it..now everytime he walks in the kitchen he does this LOL!

He is slowly not cuz I yell at him to get out of the kitchen hehehehe:jump:

Sue.k
28th May 2009, 09:16 AM
Ah that is so cute!! Its not fair that he has to get out of the kitchen when the dog in the dishwasher is alowed stay :D I love the way they react when they see their reflection

*Pauline*
28th May 2009, 10:14 AM
I expected to see him licking the dishes! What a funny video :lol: I'm sure he's thinking, "My bowl is in there!"

pippa
28th May 2009, 02:51 PM
Pippin used to bark at 'the other dog' in the oven when he was a puppy,then as he got older he would scratch at the oven door to get in to the dog:)

He's copped on now though!!

luvhavinbgtwins
28th May 2009, 09:02 PM
LOL! He is scratching at the door now...it is so funny:D

kmatt
29th May 2009, 10:15 PM
What is your mommy gonna do with you Rex? :thmbsup:

hwowen
31st May 2009, 06:53 PM
Whatever he's saying in the clips, my Jasper was answering him when I played them with the volume up!!

edel
20th August 2009, 12:05 AM
Any when i played it, i had my laptop near a collection of stuffed dogs that i have. Well Lady whipped around and just stared at them growling under her breath. She just stared and stared for a long time, it was like she was saying "dont even think about moving". Of course you know if they did move she would leap 3 feet in the air and bolt out the door. such a chicken :roll::roll::roll::lpy::lpy::lpy:

cavalierlover301
20th August 2009, 01:03 AM
lol wow thats funny. i like how he pauses and takes a short hard look like "can it be.....nahhh" and then continues to bark lol

Ciren
20th August 2009, 07:18 AM
Peaches is currently doing her nut trying to find the other dog! aw i shouldnt laugh

he's very leggy isnt he? very adorable :D

heather r
21st August 2009, 08:58 PM
Very funny! Rex has found a new enemy :-D I love the marings on his back!

Heather R